Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey R33 GTS through downtown the other day.
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

• a white r35 doing about... a buck 20 on gardencity towards bridgeport after 12am
      looks like you would have broken the sound barrier if you hadnt had to stop for the red at cambie...hahaha
      \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• i posted last night but i see that it didnt work
        I saw a dark colored r33 sitting in front of my house fight nest to my gtst for about 2-3 minutes at 10:00 last night
        what the heck
        slowly drove off.
        stop being a creeper
        Originally posted by Oakville
        that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• maybe it was someone that knew it was forsale and wanted to take a closer look :P
          Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• maybe.
            i dont have a for sale sign on it, but probably a forum member
            however, why do they have to be hella shady? lol

Comment

• Or it's someone looking to rip some parts...

Tonight put a note on your windshield that says "nothing in this car is worth your life."
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow View Post
                Or it's someone looking to rip some parts...

Tonight put a note on your windshield that says "nothing in this car is worth your life."
                Hahahaha

Comment

• it mighta been cozmosland..hes got a dark r33

Comment

• Originally posted by inhumane View Post
                    it mighta been cozmosland..hes got a dark r33
                    I didn't recall seeing a big rim/ tire combo on it.

Comment

• Spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR on 222nd street in maple ridge sunday afternoon had a cryo sprayer on the intercooler, turned right at the end of 222nd i was in the bright yellow kiewit truck of the left side of the road helpin a friend move...

Comment

• Spotted Silver GTR on Government in Victoria, Some interesting custom headlight work you've got there. Looked good though.
                        1/1_Scale
                        パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• Seemingly bone stock gunmetal grey BNR32 in Abby in the morning going along Trethewey. I've forgotten how great a stock BNR32 in gunmetal looks.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Saw a BONE STOCK GTS-t at SFU the other day parked in the underground.

Black. Caught me off guard as I walked around the corner.
                            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• blue gtst at ubc going into the parkade by gage last week. I think it was seper.
                              Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• White BNR32, HID's, maybe A/M wheels. Spotted in Vancouver yesterday. Also saw an AMG E-class that was so loud, at first I thought it was a Harley. Guy was playing stop light drags.
                                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Working...
                                X