Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a Skyline on the side of the highway on Wednesday... in between Mill Bay and Bamberton area... red GTS I think..
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Spotted a Black GTS-T with Black Rims near Mopac the other day.. on 200th street in Langley.. I was in my R33.
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Spotted Mike Daurie's matte black Gts-t today around 3. Was parked outside house by Cornerstone school/ Chief Dan School.

Also spotted a black Pulsar GTi-R parked at a church.

And a black F-150 SVT Raptor, driven by an acquaintance's parent. Sick machine..didn't even know it was already available.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• spotted the "tim hortons car club" at timmys out side of future shop today as I was buying FM3

fellahs...c'mon
          seriously....
          hey....c'mon
          Originally posted by Oakville
          that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• spotted a glance of a red skyline last night on 152nd in surrey heading to white rock i was going back to surrey in my white r32

Comment

• gunmetal r32 gtr with jdm wheels, at bcit

white r32 gtst with front kit at richmond center upper parking lot by the bay
              Toy: BNR32
              DD: R50

Comment

• spotted a gunmetal gtr with gold rims (looked like the 5 spoke gram lites) was pulled over by the police around 3:45 on main and king edward. what did you do, i was pouring outside lol

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

• gunmetal skyline on pat bay highway in a parking lot that had a for lease sign in the building, car had black rims.
                  Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                    Spotted a Skyline on the side of the highway on Wednesday... in between Mill Bay and Bamberton area... red GTS I think..
                    was me. Vacuum line to wastegate actuator melted, boosted to 19 Ibs and blew charge pipe coupler on hot side of intercooler. had not tools on me, was a sketchy ride back with a few zapstrap fixes
                    RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                    Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• blue R32 GTR with bronze TE37s in port moody on Saturday. had some kind of aftermarket bumper and headlights. anybody here?

also saw another blue GTR in west van couple days ago. barney?
                      1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• silver r32 gtr heading towards broadway station on broadway @ around 7:30 at night.
                        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• yesterday night*
                          1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                            Spotted Silver GTR on Government in Victoria, Some interesting custom headlight work you've got there. Looked good though.
                            thats me alittle late on the post tho... hahah my pimp camaro headlights haha....
                            I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• So I was in Richmond on Saturday night at Richmond river port seeing a movie and I saw a white 2009 gtr with a wald body kit i think it was that body kit, and also saw a gun metal grey r32 it made my night haha :biggrin:

Comment

• Always spot a gunmetal GTS-T r32 lowered with wheels at Kwantlen Langley... I was the one driving the black gts-t with the GTR front.

Also spotted a black R33 with what seemed liek chrome rims in the Fleetwood area on fraser highway.... I was heading the opposite direction and saw you point out my car haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X