• Show
Clear All

• Silver GT-R in Sapperton

Made me wish my GTS-T wasn't docked </3
    Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

• white gtst on douglas heading out of town in victoria

Comment

• flat black GTS-T in downtown vancouver with bronze TE37s.

anyone here?
        1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• ^^^^Supguyex... had a red bucket seat that was clearly too small for any normal sized human being?

With over-fenders held on by rivets?

Basically a bucket full of drift-king badassed-ness...

That would be my guess anyways...
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• black gtr on the pat bay highway from view royal - sidney, you were behind me... then passed me, then we were side by side for a bit , i was drivin the gunmetal gts4
            1991 gts4

Comment

• R35 GTR on No.1 highway in burnaby/north van last week. i was in an R8.
              had quite a good time playing around with cars. loved it.

Comment

• saw a black Pulsar driven by a chick today near the Rexall place

Comment

• City Centre Timmies, R32 4 door, black at 8:30 or so.

Comment

• saw mike today in his orange GTS-T! finally saw the car live
                    nice car mike!

also followed seper for a bit going downtown from west van. car sounds good seper.

Comment

• Wednesday night, around 9:30, black or dark-coloured R33 GTS in Abby. Had A/M wheels and exhaust, N on the back. Clean car..
                      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                        Wednesday night, around 9:30, black or dark-coloured R33 GTS in Abby. Had A/M wheels and exhaust, N on the back. Clean car..
                        The big N and RHD cars aren't always a good match. Learning to drive in a first car is always better in something low key.

"Oh look, the kid crashed his mom's corolla, shame..."

or

"Oh look, a crashed a RHD car, they should be banned cause they're unsafe..."

I'm not saying N is bad but I remember hearing a good portion of accidents happen to poeple before they're 20.
                        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                        lol

Comment

• Let's save that for the "I'm young and I want a GT-R thread." I'm sure the topic has been beaten to death already.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Saw two silver R32 sedans today.

One silver one at SFU Surrey underground at about 330.

The other one I believe belongs, or used to belong to C-Unit, dark colored rims. Saw it on Gaglardi and Lougheed Highway this morning just after 11...

I was in my brothers Jetta since my car is hiding...
                            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              also followed seper for a bit going downtown from west van. car sounds good seper.
                              Really? when was this. I don't think Ive ever seen you. or have I? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow View Post
                                Saw two silver R32 sedans today.

One silver one at SFU Surrey underground at about 330.

The other one I believe belongs, or used to belong to C-Unit, dark colored rims. Saw it on Gaglardi and Lougheed Highway this morning just after 11...

I was in my brothers Jetta since my car is hiding...
                                Second was probably me. And no, it never belonged to C-unit.
                                R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

Working...
                                X