Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black R32 on the emergency pull off on Highway 1 (doing a u turn probably to head west) at 20:30.
    "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
    i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Purple R33 GTR crossing the W.R. Bennett bridge in Kelowna heading to West Kelowna at like 1pm

Comment

• Red R33 GTS-T the one from feast... Seen a brown guy driving it around Surrey.

Comment

• July 7th, Port Coquitlam. The new overpass. R32 GTR with what looked like work(?) wheels. I was in the truck next to you and asked you to launch. It was... Impressive

Comment

• Pretty sure it was kengeroo.. Wine red R33 what looked to be a GTR. Flew up fraser highway and then made a right at 64 Ave. This was in langley at about 10:45ish

Comment

• Think that was me

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyGrl View Post
                super clean white r33 at cibc parking lot tim hortons!! loved the car... sorry i was creepin on it... i just love white cars... thurs morning at like 9 30... put a GTRC paper in his wiper.. hopefully he joins or is a member here alreay

Amy
                Thats me

Comment

• nope not me ,, I drive the thing like an old lady... never have launched the thing yet.... yet to see over 6500 rpm...
                  what are those 2 round things on the passenger side of the engine for ????

Comment

• white R33 GTS-T parked outside the cactus club cafe on broadway (near cambie)
                    I was the guy in the black R33....i needed to send a text message, so I purposely parked behind you for a few minutes
                    BB(Turbo) will spin like "24" spinnaz yo!"

To put it in gangster terms
                    ---------------------------------------

"Right if you're 40 years old and have no sense of adventure go with ecu controlled boost"
                    -evolutionm.net forums

Comment

• Spotted at MRP tonight:

mfroese(?) silver gts-t sedan, gold wheels.

Gunmetal BNR32(?)

white R33 GTS

silver R32 in parking lot, A/M wheels

doublejceballo's gts

grey R35
                      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• White R35 closely followed by a white R32 GTR going down Calgary trail tonight at about 11:45. Looking good guys!
                        My Garage:
                        1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
                        2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
                        1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
                        1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

• Spotted: Black GTS-T in Kelowna with a Domino's Pizza Cap on top, Using the Skyline to delivery Pizza.. there is no end to want these cars can do..
                          Date: July 18th
                          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• spotted white clean r33 gtr near my house in port coquitlam today. driver stopped because he saw my r32 gtr. talked to the driver told me to get on the forums. he also told me u guys do a lot of cruising around, wouldn't mind to tag along.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylinerGTR View Post
                              spotted white clean r33 gtr near my house in port coquitlam today. driver stopped because he saw my r32 gtr. talked to the driver told me to get on the forums. he also told me u guys do a lot of cruising around, wouldn't mind to tag along.
                              Have gold volk wheels on it? Sounds like PL GTR...

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
                                Have gold volk wheels on it? Sounds like PL GTR...
                                yup is it urs ?

Comment

Working...
                                X