Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black r32 gts (I think, had no gtr badges) in Saskatoon around 4:30 today. He pulled into the Subaru dealership, it had a body kit and a r34 (?) wing.
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow View Post
      Which gunmetal one? The one at the asian reapair shop or the one at BF Goodrich? I should go talk to him lol.

And yea that's me. Come in and say hi sometime if you like... I'm there full time.
      Yeah, i'll try to drop in one day.
      There are 2 gunmetals?? lol yeah, go and ask how much they selling it for. I've just seen the one at the asian repair shop. There was also a white Toyota Chaser or Cresta parked around there a few days ago too.
      BB(Turbo) will spin like "24" spinnaz yo!"

To put it in gangster terms
      ---------------------------------------

"Right if you're 40 years old and have no sense of adventure go with ecu controlled boost"
      -evolutionm.net forums

Comment

• Saw a stunning blue R32 tonight on the way home from work in Abby, around 6:30. It was pulling out of the Zellers junction by the border. Sooo clean.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Seen a wine red GTR on Edmonds yesterday. I was touring my grandmother around local lots to see what kind of car she wants to get into. We made eye contact as you drove past, and I'm sure you saw my R32 on the side of the road as you drove past...
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Gunmetal grey r32 gtr going to Gold Creek around 3:30 today.
            Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Gunmetal GTS-t at MEI parking lot today. Looked stock. Gunmetal GTS-t at Mouat a couple days ago.
              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick41 View Post
                Was yours the silver one missing the cover on the left brake lights?
                If so that was me behind you, black r32 GTS-T

I've seen a gold R32 GTR (?) cruising down fraser highway around 248th street around 4 Pm a couple days and the same one on 56th just west of LSS about a week ago. Anyone on here?

And also spotted Infinity's skyline on Fraser today, still love the new colour.
                ya but its more than a missing tail light cover its also a dent lol

Comment

• black r33 gtst on broadway and kingsway over an hour ago
                  1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Silver R32 GTR w/ black and chrome lipped wheels in Shawnessy looked very nice and sounded superb!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
                      ya but its more than a missing tail light cover its also a dent lol
                      Haha yea one side of mine is a bit scraped up too (previous owner).

Heard then spotted a white r32 going up 248th street around 5 or so? Heard it backfire and saw the tail end of it.
                      Also a friend of mine that works at the 264th co op gas station keeps telling me he sees a really clean-looking white skyline, anyone on here?

Comment

• i saw bannana yellow gtr, thursday around 2:30pm by the gas station on king george and 32nd heading east

Comment

• Spotted white GTS-T on Anderson and 26th last night around 1ish in my red GTR.
                          1994 GTR - 6 Years with this car... damn time flies.
                          1998 Subaru V4 STI - Daily/winter beast

Comment

• Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                            Gunmetal GTS-t at MEI parking lot today. Looked stock. Gunmetal GTS-t at Mouat a couple days ago.
                            the one you saw a mouat was me HAHA i think

Comment

• Spotted:

Black R32 GTR in the backalley in Lake Bonavista in Calgary. Over by the church more or less. (along lake ontario drive) I see it all the time when I walk the dogs but it never seems to move. Is it anyone on gtrc?
                              Suka Suka Suka

Comment

• Saw a silver gtst (?) with what looked like one of those super drifter kits on 88th in surrey yesterday at about 3pm. I was driving in a civic

Comment

Working...
                                X