Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a bunch of Skylines on the Golden Ears bridge just now, and even an R34 noooo way
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Wingless gunmetal BNR32 in Abby around 4PM heading down in the direction of the border. I was in the red Corvette tailing you for a couple minutes.
      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• spotted:

At the Vanilla Room (Langley Club) Saturday night.
        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• I liek that r34 wing on that r32... Looks good IMO.
          BNR32- Sold
          1998 Evolution V

Comment

• Spotted Doublej in his GTS heading down Trethewey today in the morning.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Gunmetal grey R32 (looked like a gtr) in richmond turning left onto garden city from bridgeport on sunday.

In Vancouver I also see from time to time, a red r32 gtr driving down on McGill street (near renfrew st) in the afternoon
              BB(Turbo) will spin like "24" spinnaz yo!"

To put it in gangster terms
              ---------------------------------------

"Right if you're 40 years old and have no sense of adventure go with ecu controlled boost"
              -evolutionm.net forums

Comment

• CLEAAN white BNR32 with the license plate BNR32 driving down garden city rd in richmond at 13:30 today.

I've seen you before but i can't remember where.
                "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Red gts roaming around Martensville SK today/tonight. Had a big ass sticker plastered across the door(s), after market kit, wing that I have never seen before, black hood, and a huge dildo shift knob. I was the kid in the lincoln truck eying up your car, was going to talk to you when you pulled in for gas but never got a chance to. Pretty cool seeing another skyline in Martensville
                  BNR32- Sold
                  1998 Evolution V

Comment

• gunmetal grey GTR going right on abernathy to 224th in Maple Ridge yesterday around 5 or 6. I was a car behind you at the stop sign.
                    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Spotted what looked like Dave (qualthar)'s old car in Victoria the other day. The only white GTR with the NISMO decal down the side that I know of...
                      Dan Hofman
                      DnA Garage - the performance gene
                      www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Danno View Post
                        Spotted what looked like Dave (qualthar)'s old car in Victoria the other day. The only white GTR with the NISMO decal down the side that I know of...
                        haha that was mine, Dan...when we were playing around with the boost controller and nistune i hadn't put it on yet. Have yet to get that thing dyno'd yet..really quite blasphemous..is there a dyno on the island yet?

Comment

• saw 2 r32s coming down the stanley park causeway off the lionsgate bridge 715pm on thursday, i was heading to northvan in my Ser chasing a 911s for fun
                          \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• Me and I8TKYO just cruised from DT vancouver to Richmond. Such a clean car.
                            "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                            i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Orange with no spoiler on marine drive in north van across from indigo books. It was super clean looking from across the road...

Comment

• I've seen a gunmetal r32 gtr in maple ridge twice in the past week. Once on 223rd and again on 207th. Bronze wheels, looked like xd9s. Gorgeous example of a gtr and just wondering if you're on the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X