X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elmomafia View Post
    the one you saw a mouat was me HAHA i think

Red Skyline text? I think you were loading wheels into your car. I was working on my Trans-Am on the lift.
    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Saw the silver GTR with black/polished lip wheels again over by centennial high school and flour buildings

Comment

• saw a dark blue bnr32 driving down crowchild going past the crowfoot c-train station
        N8er

F*** Salt!

Comment

• Originally posted by natetheguy View Post
          saw a dark blue bnr32 driving down crowchild going past the crowfoot c-train station
          what color rims?

Comment

• ORANGE R33. In burlington, on brant and upper middle.

Sounded G as FAWk!

Comment

• Originally posted by M0nkeyMark View Post
              black r33 gtst on broadway and kingsway over an hour ago
              Yup. Saw you too. Give me your Wing
              "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
              i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Green GTR at the Medicine Hat drags this past weekend. Anyone here? Was kind of dissapointed in the import turn out but wicked races!!
                -Josh

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
                1990 Skyline GTS-R

Comment

• Saw a black GT-R in the southcenter parking lot, and another Black GT-R in sundance all the time
                  Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                  hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by hozer View Post
                    Saw a black GT-R in the southcenter parking lot, and another Black GT-R in sundance all the time
                    Hey I'm the one with the black GTR in sundance, pretty much live couple streets from you.

Saw you drive by centex gas station today, sounded godly!!

Comment

• Saw a black gtst with a big lol wing on TCH east today at like 3:30 maybe? Was near ikea/toys r us area. Sounded nice

Comment

• see a blue r32 gts-t lowerd black rims every day keep trying to get his attention :*(

Comment

• SPOTTED: White R33 GTR North bound: highway 2 just after Olds. First R33 GTR ive seen! freaking awesome!!!! Japandreamcars sticker on it! lol the blue toyota corolla that had 2 ppl eyeing you up...
                          Originally posted by funkymonkey
                          You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by natetheguy View Post
                            saw a dark blue bnr32 driving down crowchild going past the crowfoot c-train station
                            That might have been me if it had bronze rims. I'm on crowchild a lot..

Comment

• silver r32 gtr at richmond center parking lot 3pm ish....pretty clean
                              Toy: BNR32
                              DD: R50

Comment

• gunmetal gtr with HIDs that drives around the base here on cold lake...?

Comment

Working...
                                X