This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
    Pretty sure I saw Snow in port coquitlam yesterday at Shaughnessy. Driving my moms honda civic
    Dunno if it was me...

I was at work 8-4. Then I went back up to SFU to pack up all my stuff and move out of my townhouse...

Wanna see said white R32 haha. It wasn't M13 was it? White rims?
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Spotted a black r33 sporting an N at 244 and Fraser hwy in aldergrove at 550 pm today I was in the tow truck pickin up the smashed Acura lol
      91 skyline gtst type M
      78/03 k5 blazer/silverado thingy 37" tires (the beast)
      88 toyota xtra cab (project extreme toylet)
      04 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually on 35s

Comment

• Every day at like 4:00pm I spot a Dark Grey GTR rollin' down loughheed turning right from sperling i think? looks nice and clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow View Post
          Dunno if it was me...

I was at work 8-4. Then I went back up to SFU to pack up all my stuff and move out of my townhouse...

Wanna see said white R32 haha. It wasn't M13 was it? White rims?
          Pretty sure it wasn't M13, this car had slightly sunken wheels. Was a white gtst with a gtr wing. Anyone here fit that bill?

Comment

• Only my front wheels are kind of sunken.

You ****
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Only my front wheels are kind of sunken.

You ****
              lmao, sorry

Comment

• super clean white r33 at cibc parking lot tim hortons!! loved the car... sorry i was creepin on it... i just love white cars... thurs morning at like 9 30... put a GTRC paper in his wiper.. hopefully he joins or is a member here alreay

Amy
                CUTE CUTE

Comment

• A black r32 gtr or gts behind me going down 10th onto columbia/north road.

Comment

• Spotted: Silver R35 with black hood. You were driving up Macleod Trail going South just past Heritage Drive. Looked pretty grumpy or something as you kept giving me the evil eye. Hmmmm...

Spotted: Black R33 (looked pretty stock) going north on Macleod into Downtown. Played around a bit until you turned off. Nice car.
                    Suka Suka Suka

Comment

• There's a few Skylines within a block of where I park for work.

There was a gunmetal one across the street at BF Goodrich or w/e the shop is there on Bridgeport and Shell in Richmond.

Comment

There's a few Skylines within a block of where I park for work.

There was a gunmetal one across the street at BF Goodrich or w/e the shop is there on Bridgeport and Shell in Richmond.
                        hey, do you park in front of the paint store on bridgeport in richmond??
                        I've seen a white R32 there a few times. I drive by there in my Black R33.
                        I know that gunmetal GTR you're talking about, that one is for sale. I've seen a for sale sign on it a few times.
                        BB(Turbo) will spin like "24" spinnaz yo!"

To put it in gangster terms
                        ---------------------------------------

"Right if you're 40 years old and have no sense of adventure go with ecu controlled boost"
                        -evolutionm.net forums

Comment

• Yellow R32 in DT van last night. Heard your car a lot sooner than i saw you.
                          "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                          i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Which gunmetal one? The one at the asian reapair shop or the one at BF Goodrich? I should go talk to him lol.

And yea that's me. Come in and say hi sometime if you like... I'm there full time.

Comment

• spotted: a red r32 on 100 & 156 in surrey 2 days ago it was a quick glance then had to go, asian guy driving it
                              TOP SECRET- 85%
                              91 accord exr - DD
                              R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
                              R33 GTST (sold)
                              91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

• Originally posted by nismoskyline86 View Post
                                A black r32 gtr or gts behind me going down 10th onto columbia/north road.
                                Was yours the silver one missing the cover on the left brake lights?
                                If so that was me behind you, black r32 GTS-T

I've seen a gold R32 GTR (?) cruising down fraser highway around 248th street around 4 Pm a couple days and the same one on 56th just west of LSS about a week ago. Anyone on here?

And also spotted Infinity's skyline on Fraser today, still love the new colour.

Comment

Working...
                                X