Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian guy rolling with me on kingsway for a bit in a dark blue 4 door with GTR front, carbon fiber hood, and GTR rims. This was around 4:45pm ish yesterday afternoon. You on here?
    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Spotted a kind of bluish color r33 with a GTR spoiler . Going eastbound hwy1 and 1st ave . Looked like a gtr , never seen that color on a gtr before.

Comment

• White R33 eastbound on Georgia st downtown .

Comment

• Spring conditions almost here in Calgary? Spotted 2 R32 Skylines today within 5 minutes of each other in N.E. Calgary. First 1 was a red GTR turning left onto 32 Ave. going west from Barlow Trail. Nice ride and sounds sweet. Second 1 was on 27 Ave. heading west. Gun Metal Grey with slight front end damage. Hope to see you guys on the road again.
          In our journey, we call "LIFE", we move forward from point A to point B. And along the way, we shall cherish the bumps and curves that are thrown at us, especially when we face them in our
          SKYLINE GT-R.

Comment

• spotted a greyish r32 gts turning left off of portage onto valour or street before around 4:45. darker skined guy
            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• White r33 here in Lethbridge on 13st. N. Black wheels, cf hood, and big exhaust
              1994 R33 GTS25-T

Comment

• Hey, I saw a few s2000's (going fast so I forgot the colour), a black 350/70z, and a silver 80's or 90's celica today. They were doing some sort of drift thing through an intersection in Mill Bay on Vancouver Island. I know that this is a Skyline forum but I thought I'd put this out there because they almost hit some cars and a cyclist.

Comment

• Silver r33 GTR on hammond bay road today...I was comin around the sharp hairpin in my black civic....if your on here let me know so we can meet up!
                  gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• spotted a red stock looking r32 gtst with black wheels on 33rd and knight yesterday evening.
                    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• silver gts with busted r/h tail light and a monster energy sticker on the rear windshield... needs some tlc, at the Canadian Tire parking lot in Courtenay
                      - Adam

:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• spotted by a buddy. real deal.

1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• Looks like the one that was for sale for like $180,000 a while back. Same car?

Comment

• Was that R34 spotted in BC ? Or WA?

Comment

• it has an N on the back.. looks like its about to head into the tunnel..
                              I like how they blanked the plates.
                              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Some kid is spoiled...

Comment

Working...
                                X