Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never put one on the entire time i had a N. now im class 5. i am sooooooooooooooooooo lucky

Comment

• grey R33 GTR with stock wheels and loud exhaust in west van this morning. anyone here?
      1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• White R32 GTR with carbon hood on hwy17 VIC
        2007 S4 V8 AWD
        2001 996 Turbo Full Techart
        1991 NSX 59000KM (For 996TT)
        1995 R33 GTR
        1996 Infiniti Q45

Comment

• spotted a black r32 gtr with gold rims, blue racing seat and momo steering wheel.
          parked at Reids on Ryan road, Courtenay, BC.
          looks like it may have just been imported?? stuff written in paint all over the glass
          anyone on here?
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• yeah that would be me in west van lol. Im use it for work =/

Comment

• White R33 gts25t(?) in the Western poco area. I see you parked at the same little strip mall all the time by the husky.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
                White R33 gts25t(?) in the Western poco area. I see you parked at the same little strip mall all the time by the husky.
                yup see him almost everyday as i head to work. (around 2:30 pm most days)
                Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

• white gts-t on west georgia in van around 2pm. 2 Jap guys driving

Comment

• In winnipeg, manitoba a beautiful clean white r33 gtr, stoped at the lights at inkster and mcphillips. I was checking your car out sorry lol.
                    Darn those city folks and there flying machines!

Comment

• Saw a gorgeous white GTR tonight in South Surrey, it was headed south on 152nd street.

Comment

• Edmonton - 2 pm Weds Feb 23rd - 154 st and 74 ave - Blue GTS-T no front bumper
                        Regards,
                        Ken.

Bayside Blue '89 HCR32 RB22 "MORE POWA"
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/49160-kens-1989-babyzilla.html
                        Blue '14 Mazda CX-5 - GF's Grocery Getter
                        White '10 Mazda 3 - Daily Driver

Comment

• Feb 25 around 1pm. White R32 GTS-T with some sort of body kit and rims. Big N sign on the back. Two white guys with sunglasses, driver was intentionally revving his engine to impress the bums in front of Surrey Central Skytrain Station. And showing off his subwoofer.

I applaud you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodZillaa View Post
                            In winnipeg, manitoba a beautiful clean white r33 gtr, stoped at the lights at inkster and mcphillips. I was checking your car out sorry lol.
                            thats probably coachs car did teh headlights look like they didnt fit well? they are avenger headlights
                            Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• Older gentleman driving newer GTR. Corner of Tillicum and Burnside. You were in the turn lane going towards Tillicum Mall. I was in the white S2000 and passed you as I was driving through the intersection. Very Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nismo_line View Post
                                thats probably coachs car did teh headlights look like they didnt fit well? they are avenger headlights
                                Didnt see well, it was a night, he was a bigger guy and was bald.
                                Darn those city folks and there flying machines!

Comment

Working...
                                X