Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 7th around 12:35pm, black GTS-T with motegi MR7 rims and yellow fogs on 160th and 82nd at the four way. I was in the black gts-t that looks like a gtr LOL.

Comment

• I wonder who the other skyline is at cap....i've seen him driving around marine drive also.

Comment

• what color is it?
        1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• Black with black MSR wheels.

Comment

• this one? http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...993173607.html
            1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• think owner is an asian kid. i see him in west van quite a bit.
              1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• cherry red gt-something was by so fast i couldnt tell, north van on capillano street just past route 1 sunday, had awsome paint looked sick, sounded like a gtr but could be wrong there was lots of traffic XD first other skyline ive ever seen other than my own!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M0nkeyMark View Post
                  That's the one!

Comment

• ^ isn't that a korean guy who owns it? He showed up once to our meet, that's the car jakub got hit with I believe.. LOL

Comment

• yeah.. he didn't seem super friendly unfortunately skyline owners are rarely...
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      widebody rb25 r32
                      Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                      We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      friends of:
                      genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                      Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

• You can tell he thinks he's super baller. I saw him on the road and waved once and he just nodded with a straight face and looked all grumpy.

Comment

• Seemed nice enough at the meet, to me. Just have to talk to people to get them to open up sometimes

I wonder if he changed his clutch, or if he's selling it as is, hoping whoever buys it doesn't make sure the clutch is working :P

Comment

• He was pretty nice to me, but then again he was texting me after the meet asking questions about his clutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by supguyex View Post
                              yeah.. he didn't seem super friendly unfortunately skyline owners are rarely...
                              I"M UBER NICE! I wave and smile to people not just in skylines, but civics, mini vans, cops! lol

There's always a few bad apples in a batch. It's not just skyline owners, but any other group of people. I actually feel the skyline community is by far the easiest to get along with. Maybe you're just meeting the wrong people.

Comment

• Gunmetal grey R32 GTR going left onto 232 off of dewdney yesterday around 5. You were behind a blue sileighty, although he went straight.
                                Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X