Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a gunmetal R32 gts-t on Fermor around 6. I wish it wasn't a grass path to the garage where I parked my car, I'm really wanting to take it for a ride haha

Comment

• i saw a sliver r32 gtr on 52nd st the other night

Comment

• red GTR on hastings street today at like 4:30ish. I was a few cars back but couldn't catch up!
        1991 Skyline R32 GTR
        2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
        1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

• 32 or 33 ?
          Originally posted by Phillyb View Post
          red GTR on hastings street today at like 4:30ish. I was a few cars back but couldn't catch up!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjeff12 View Post
            I saw two gtr's today. I think they were both r32's. First was white going past the south shawnigan turn off on the malahat at about 2:30 and the second was dark blue at the burger king in colwood at about 6.
            thats mine... I work at mckays home theater which shares the same parking lot as burger king lol
            1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
            1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
            i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Originally posted by kengeroo View Post
              32 or 33 ?
              32 sorry
              1991 Skyline R32 GTR
              2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD

Comment

• Originally posted by driftersig View Post
                Spotted in Brandon Manitoba, a Dark Blue BNR33 V-Spec. It was on sale here from Brave Auto International, i briefly spoke to the new owner at a light and he said it was the only one in Brandon. He is very happy to own his new car. Good on you.
                this is one of my buddies friends. he just picked up the car. kinda sad that he is driving it in the winter.
                Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• Nismo_line, yea it was awkward seeing an R33 in that weather. very beautiful vehicle, hopefully he takes good care of it.
                  If you dont want to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them
                  Support Our Troops!

Comment

• stock looking grey r32 gtr and black r33 gts/gtr(?) along steveston yesterday afternoon about 1 minute apart.
                    1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Saw a gun metal r32 gtr gold rims on lougheed and landsdown in coquitlam going west, passed me in my gtr
                      Ryan
                      90 ca powered sil80 (sold )
                      90 r32 gtr (toy)

Comment

• grey/gunmetal GTR in my schools mechanic shop with some fatlace stickers and zipties holding the front bumper together.. unfortunately a bunch of douchebag grade 12's were working on it so i couldnt get a better look

Comment

• Seen edmrx7's gunmetal GTR the past 2 days on my hoist at work, lol.
                          1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
                          -Bruce Lee

Comment

• gunmetal gts-t in surrey getting pulled over by an undercover cop..in superstore parking lot

Comment

• took my car into takeda today and saw 2 other skyrines.
                              Last edited by Phillyb; 03-02-2012, 10:35 PM.
                              1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                              2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD

Comment

• Black r32 gtst with fog lights removed at lake city way; I walk down the street a block to work and have seen it there a couple times!

Im assuming you work at the coffee place there. Never seen the car there before so must be new!
                                Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X