Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so who did i see drivin the gunmetal gtr on logheed heading off at 272nd in maple ridge.... pulled up beside me and gave me the wave... nice car man, props... i was in my gts-4.... prolly around 8 pm on monday night..
    Josh
    1990 GTS-4 Coupe..................Boost Is Fun

Comment

• Gunmetal r32 At the top of mcnutt, I have seen you there a few times. Who are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dylan19 View Post
        Also had a nismo sticker above the headlight, and the rims looked like flat black rota slipstreams or something of that nature, didnt get the best look.
        Regamasters, but thx.

I hate ROTA for copying these wheels and offering them in **** offset/width

Comment

• Just came back from the Rockies.

About 1 week 1/2 ago, spotted a white R33 on Whyte Ave in Edmonton around dusk.

This Saturday, spotted a white R32 GTR in downtown Edmonton in front of the Crowne Plaza. Rear bumper was FUBAR.
          R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

• I got a black r32 gts-4 at top of Mcnutt.... my aunts house... i visit frequently, i go quading up there. she`s got a blue wrx..
            Josh

Comment

• Yes! Thats the one. On the corner. I live down the road with an r32 gtr. Have past your aunts a few times and seen you car. Looks great dude!

Comment

• spotted a black R32 with white wheels at AUSTIN ROAD at COQUITLAM at About 8:45 tonite . , the driver looked kinda scared driving the GTST . went rigth beside you , a Blue maxda protege5. I waved at you but you dd not respond . dude you looked terrified . so i went on the left lane and waved at your passenger (asian girl) she seen me but she was also dumbfounded so anyways i drove away LOL.... I just want to say im glad im seeing more skyline
                A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by Dylan19 View Post
                  Yes! Thats the one. On the corner. I live down the road with an r32 gtr. Have past your aunts a few times and seen you car. Looks great dude!

haha, thanks man, ya shes a work in progress... unfortunately i backed it into my buddies jeep the other night... (damn tint) mucked up the rear tail and fender a bit. not too bad but very disapointing lol.. ill be up there today working on the wrx, stop by if u want.
                  Josh

Comment

• I saw two gtr's today. I think they were both r32's. First was white going past the south shawnigan turn off on the malahat at about 2:30 and the second was dark blue at the burger king in colwood at about 6.
                    Last edited by gjeff12; 09-17-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• i saw a white skyline on beacon ave in sidney about 3-3.30 sunday the 18th didnt see you in time to wave. your car sounded great
                      understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
                      oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

• I swear I saw skyline I recognize from here last weekend on portage ave in winnipeg, Its that white gts from BC with a full GTR bodykit, I can't remember though whos it is.....
                        NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

• @ neptune i saw the same car lol i was also wanting to know whos it was
                          1990 Mazda Manyata (Turbo Miata 6psi 175whp 172wtq)
                          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR (13.5psi estimate of 320whp)

Comment

• was workin today and saw a black gtr drive down dawson street in burnaby, car sounded sick
                            1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                            2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
                            1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

• kh2 gtr with nismo lmgt2 in a tire shop parking lot on commercial and 12th ish earlier today. very nice!
                              1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Black 32 gtst on deer ft in Calgary around 11:40pm. Gave you a thumbs up out the passenger side window. You were playing with a subaru lol

You had a GTRC sticker so I know you're on here
                                Last edited by Jezu21; 09-24-2011, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X