This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
    In an unrelated note, also saw a Porsche Panamera for the first time on the highway. It was the most unexceptional thing I've ever seen.
    Saw one downtown here, couldn't agree with you more!
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

• Seen a white skyline cruisin down dewdney today at around 2:10 between 240 and 228. Cf hood and trunk, black rims. Nice car!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dylan19 View Post
        Seen a white skyline cruisin down dewdney today at around 2:10 between 240 and 228. Cf hood and trunk, black rims. Nice car!
        most likely mike's (m13) car. i was just with the guy a few hours ago and his white r32 fits your description lol
        1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Also had a nismo sticker above the headlight, and the rims looked like flat black rota slipstreams or something of that nature, didnt get the best look.

Comment

• Montgomery,
            Calgary AB

Comment

• White R33 lago lindo Edmonton

Comment

• Saw a Red R32 around on Dewdney Trunk today, GTR front grille and Spoiler is all I saw, I waved at you haha.

Comment

• Silver GTR on Centre St passing through 16 ave.
                  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

• Saw a nice white R33 (GTR?) on chrome rims on Whyte around 3 am in Edmonton..

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Grey R35 gtr sitting on ronald st. at 6pm
                      Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

• blue r32 with what looked like an r34 front end spotted in castlegar in the kootenays... i pointed at you from my red dodge neon... i would have been in my gtr32 but its resting this year due to me going to school
                        How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                        \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                        \'90 GTR32

Comment

• Black r32 gtst with gtr style bodykit, CF hood. in Surrey. You live right by my friend haha i parked behind you.
                          1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                          2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
                          1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

• spotted and met "reality" in his white GTR in the traffic jam on georgia out of stanley park causeway on saturday. nice car man. PM me sometime for a cruise/shoot in north van. cheers.
                            1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

• Spotted silver r32 GTR on black panasport g7 on smith and Granville after the J Cole concert. Clean car bro!
                              1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• white gtr on hastings street, pulled up right beside you at a red light and you didnt even notice hahaha
                                1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                                2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
                                1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X