X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw mine today

Comment

• i am still wondering whos black gts-t that is in lethbridge. I am almost certain that the guy goes to LCI and he always has somebody with him
      sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• I saw SpartainAir yesterday in his Black GT-R. U were at Mariner and Dewdney Trunck road in Coquitlam at about 9:30PM. Sounds good dude!! lol :drive:
        FVI .ca
        "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

• Spotted sprinkles driving all over van then saw it driving all the way home to my house.

Comment

• Saw JD74 and his red GTR on Canyon Meadows and Bow Bottom trail last week sometime...can't remember when exactly.

Saw a wine red R33 GTS-t with what looked like a set of Nismo LM GT1's at the top end of Kananaskis trail (rt 40) Saturday evening, around 6:45pm.

Comment

• waste of time

who does that,? that guy should just save his money and get a skyline,
              no matter how much he changes that car and i mean every thing body/ engine interior its still just a lude......
              \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• Spotted a black 4 door r32 with an open mouth grill and 17 inch rims heading east on Royal ave just past 8th street in new west.
                Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• spotted a white gtst?? w/ gtr bumper black rims and nismo rear lip spoiler

in co-op parking lot in keating

Comment

• spotted GTR-J driving in the pissing rain through brentwood.

2 in one day thats huge 4 me i rarely see any

Comment

• Originally posted by skylineguv View Post
                      Saw JD74 and his red GTR on Canyon Meadows and Bow Bottom trail last week sometime...can't remember when exactly.
                      Crazy !

What were you driving ?

I would post more often in this thread, but all I can really say day after day is that "I saw a gunmetal GTR today".....lol.......as that's all I ever see around Calgary

Comment

• Originally posted by JD74 View Post
                        Crazy !

What were you driving ?

I would post more often in this thread, but all I can really say day after day is that "I saw a gunmetal GTR today".....lol.......as that's all I ever see around Calgary

I'm fairly sure I was in my little WRX wagon (white), although it could have been the Xterra.....sold my GTR a couple of months back now
                        You looked well and truly chilled it has to be said

I also see a lovely looking silver GTR with a nice set of Buddy Clubs on it coming into Silverado quite frequently.....very clean looking car.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylineguv View Post
                          You looked well and truly chilled it has to be said
                          LOL....
                          Being Old, Fat and Married tends to have that 'calming' effect on people......or is that a 'suicidal' effect...lol

Comment

• Hey skylineguv, is that White WRX a RHD? I was passed by one (can't remember if it was a wagon, sorry, turned shortly after) in NW Calgary one day, and the guy waved...didn't recognize him but was surprised to see a RHD WRX

(I was guessing the waving was due to the shared right handedness, but maybe he used to be a Skyline owner?)
                            BlackAura (Kevin)
                            1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
                            2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
                            1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by JD74 View Post
                              LOL....
                              Being Old, Fat and Married tends to have that 'calming' effect on people......or is that a 'suicidal' effect...lol
                              Well I've got the fat and married bit covered and I'm certainly working on the old bit too
                              I'm certainly more chilled when the wife isn't in the car with me though :hit newb:

Originally posted by BlackAura View Post
                              Hey skylineguv, is that White WRX a RHD? I was passed by one (can't remember if it was a wagon, sorry, turned shortly after) in NW Calgary one day, and the guy waved...didn't recognize him but was surprised to see a RHD WRX

(I was guessing the waving was due to the shared right handedness, but maybe he used to be a Skyline owner?)
                              Wasn't me. Mine's an '04 from the US.....in fact, having just thought about it, I'm without a rhd car for the first time since I started driving 18 yrs ago

Comment

• Spotted red-ish burgendy(not sure on the exact color...Sun was damn brite..)
                                I was sitting in traffic jam near Kincora (going West)today around 4pm.I was in the Silver GTS
                                I totally starred you down LoL going East on Beddington Blvd.. Clean car I must say

Edit: it`s Nat...I just realised I was on Rollie`s account
                                98 Aristo - V300 Vertex
                                93 Skyline GTR - SOLD
                                92 4dr Skyline GTS-T - SOLD
                                92 Skyline GTS-T - SOLD
                                90 Skyline GTS-T - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X