This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Brando
    Ethnicity: Caucasian, whitey, white trash, gylo, cracker... etc......
    What I do: Motorcycle Mechanic
    Why am I here: I bought my first skyline and wanted to make some friends since all mine are 4x4 lovers and shunn me.

also i think there is no better place then to get help with modding my skyline!!

Comment

• Name Mark4
      Location Toronto
      Age 25

Comment

• name: Tyler

Recently purchased a skyline, and I'm looking to learn everything I can about them. I guess that's why I am here

Comment

• Name: Jim Hilton
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What I do: Operate Overseas Auto. We are a business that sell accessories and performance equipment for import cars including Skylines

Comment

• Name: Kiegan
            Ethnicity: Canadian / Born in Ontario
            What I do: Audio Engineer (i work at a recording studio)
            Why am I here: Fell in love with the Skyline, bought one for my first car... will never go back to LHD or FWD. Learning to drift my GTS-T

Comment

• Not seeing the point of this but ok

Just looking for an 89-93 GTR ecu (manual) for my 300zx.

Comment

• Name. Jez
                Age.35
                Ethnicity. English, not British...ENGLISH
                Location. Southern Alberta, Claresholm to be exact.
                What I do. Truck driver
                Why I am here? Same reason as the rest of you probably

Comment

• Name: Brandon
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian
                  What I do: Electronics Sales
                  Why I'm here: Looking into possibly getting a Skyline. Originally wanted a skyline (too expensive for a nice MKIV, then looked at a RX-7 too unreliable) So I figured Id look into a Skyline.

Comment

• We purchased a Skyline from Canada illegally sold to us through Ebay and were not aware that they aren't legal in US. It was delivered with a bill of sale and Canadian insurance document and no title. We are unable to get a title or license it here and need advice on what to do so we can drive it. We were taken advantage of and have no recourse.

Comment

• Me:
                      Name:Simon
                      Ethnicity: Italian/Russian
                      What I do: Operate heavy equipment at Ski Resorts locally.
                      Why am I here: I have a skyline, I've been in rwd turbo cars for ages. And I'd love to tap into your resources of knowledge and maybe contribute. My skyline isn't imported and I'm confused on what my options are.

Comment

• NAME: chris
                        ETHNICITY: caucasian
                        WHAT I DO: work on cars every day trying to have fun and chill with my wife and kids.
                        WHY AM I HERE: trying to buy my first skyline and make some skyline friends.

Comment

• i am looking to buy a skyline shell and wanting to know who has one?

Comment

• Name: Collin
                            What I do: import cars & contracting
                            Why I'm here: i duno, i have a 1JZ-VVTI powered FD thats almost finished, thursday night meets i guess. i went to the last one, lol

tried to link pics but stupid 15 post rule.. you gotta do some copy and pasting. lol

http:
                            //photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs248.snc1/9520_162883133604_515513604_2665893_4712839_n.jpg

http:
                            //photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1979/230/32/515513604/n515513604_1358224_3256.jpg
                            1JZ-GTE-VVti Powered FD RX7 -- Sold
                            1993 FD3S Canadian spec 453whp @ 14psi on mustang dyno

Comment

• Originally posted by Collin View Post
                              Name: Collin
                              What I do: import cars & contracting
                              Why I'm here: i duno, i have a 1JZ-VVTI powered FD thats almost finished, thursday night meets i guess. i went to the last one, lol

tried to link pics but stupid 15 post rule.. you gotta do some copy and pasting. lol

http:
                              //photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs248.snc1/9520_162883133604_515513604_2665893_4712839_n.jpg

http:
                              //photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1979/230/32/515513604/n515513604_1358224_3256.jpg
                              looks mean man nice ride
                              1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                              2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Hello all

Hi My brother in law has a Skyline in Japan that he has kept garaged for years. I joined to know more about this phenomenon. Who knows where that Skyline will end up back on the road again.

Comment

Working...
                                X