X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro....

The breakdown:

Name: Aamir
    Ethnicity: Fijian/East Indian ( bet not many of us here lol )
    About Me: well I'm east indian and no I dont got an accent hehe. Born and raised in B.C. and just recently imported myself r32 gtr.
    Why I am here: to learn about and further appreciate my car..

Comment

• Name:Jesse
      Ethnicity:honkie
      What I do: heavy equipment technician

i drive a 1990 gtr, and i have another one on the way in spring, i love these cars and learning as much as possible about them.
      “A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Comment

• Hello everyone

Name: Terence
        Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian (as you can probably tell from the number in my name )
        Why I'm here: I love cars in general (mostly Japanese and American make), I love to take things apart and see how they work. I am currently studying to be a mechanic in college. I hope to learn more about skylines and hopefully own one myself one day!

Comment

• noooob

Name: Chad
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What I do: i work at VW dealer ship lol
          Why am I here: Skylines have always been my favorite car and now i own one

Comment

• Name: Dustin
            Ethnicity: Metis/Canadian
            What I do: Computer tech
            Why am I here: Bought a Skyline this website has amazing info, and im in love with my car

Comment

• Name: Adam
              Ethnicity: Italian/Irish/Canadian
              About Me: 25 years old, love hockey and cars, just got a 93 r33 gts
              Why I am here: to learn about skylines and meet the community

Comment

• name: kody
                reason im here: post updates on car, tell people to stop dissing the corsica lol

Comment

• Name: Ross
                  Ethnicity: Thai/ Vietnamese
                  What I do: RealEstate
                  Why am I here: Meet new Skyline owners.

Comment

• Name - Chris
                    Age - 18
                    Ethnicity - 70% French (Blood I'm nothing like french people I was raised in the hood.) 15% english, 4th generation indian. (You would never realize that I'm indian what so ever.)
                    Location - Ottawa
                    What do I do - Get other people to hurt people for money. I work full time nuff said lifes a bitch, time is precious.
                    Why am I here - I want to buy a skyline and came here to find out more information.

Comment

• name Chris
                      Age 26
                      ethnicity: American
                      Location America
                      What do i do? nothing, full time looser
                      Why am i here? because i own a R32GTR, this forum seems to have people that work on their own cars and know what they are talking about.

Comment

• vince gts

hey im a tech i loved skylines since i can remeber i just put brand new brakes all around zinc coded and my L-F strut was dead so i put a monore number because i looking to sell it and it doesnt fit perfect . could i have some help. my skylines for sale because i just bought a r6 im asking 6500$ it has 170,000km and all stock other than the brakes and struts now. runs great i want a gtr thats why im selling it when they brought it over from japen the top of the car got damaged text me if interested 657 938 5624

Comment

• Name: Josh
                          Ethnicity: Dutch/Canadian
                          What I do: Electrician, among other things
                          Why am I here: My first car was a 2003 neon R/T, which i loved but ended up returning it at the end of the lease. I took a chance on a 1990 GTS-4 last november and haven't looked back.... I love my car even tho she doesn't always treat me right...... but now that she is the weekend rider I'm hoping to catch up on all the love. Figured I should start a membership here, as I have learn a lot just loitering around the forums.... I hope to contribute to the cause. Cheers
                          Josh
                          1990 GTS-4 Coupe..................Boost Is Fun

Comment

• Intro

Name: Kevin G
                            Work: Student UofA
                            Hey guys, ive owned my 1993 BNR32 for about a month, still trying to save up some money for a couple of turbos, some coilpacks and sending my head out. Love how this site has members who make constructive posts, hope i can contribute to the Skyline life, ill never get out of the GTR.

Comment

• ME

Name: Alex
                              Ethnicity: Canadian/Brit-Italian
                              What I do: unemployed at the momment
                              Why am I here: im looking for a gtr to buy and also i just love skylines and the RB26 and when i buy a skyline to be part of the Canadian community of skylines
                              (OΞO/-___-\OΞO)

Comment

• Name: Aaron
                                Ethnicity: Canadian
                                Location: Moonstone, Ontario (30 mins north of barrie)
                                What I do: Chillin'...
                                Why am I here: I've been interested in buying a Skyline for a while now, in the last year or so i've made friends with two guys with skylines and, through them, introduced to this forum. i have a very hands-on style but with very little experience on cars at the moment. i'd like to buy a skyline and use it as a project car to learn on. jumpin' in head first!

Comment

Working...
                                X