• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Steve
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Detail at Bellamy Kia
    Why am I here: Been keeping updated and reading the forums for about 6 months. Decided I would like to start posting as I finally bought a gts-t. =D

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Alexander
      Ethnicity:Hispanic Russian Canadian
      What I Do:
      Take Pictures of beautiful women, interesting people and fast cars
      Why am I here:
      I got into japanese cars when i played Gran tourismo as a teenager. Ever since then i have always aspired to one day drive the legendary Skyline GTR. Finally a few of years ago i got my first japanese car ('91Honda Accord) and I was hooked on Japan. For most of the year i have been following the forums and looking for a GTR to call my own. On August first I finally drove my amazing white GTR home from Calgary :-D Now I've decided to be a part of the community, post in the forums and meet other proud owners of the legend.

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Jon Shortt
        Ethnicity: canadian, irish
        What I do: Mechanic
        Why am I here: Working on a project for drifting, gtr RB26DETT into my 89 240sx, and seeing as my engine is out of a skyline sounds like a sound place to start.
        why not join a place that people encourage you with your projects instead of looking at you like your on drugs and dont know anything about the car.

Comment

• Me:
          Name: Trevor Lalancette
          What I do: Mechanic Helper/ Tire tech
          Why am I here: I am here because I recently bought a 90 GTS T off of here. And would like to know and re search the car more to learn more about it. Very funn so far.

Comment

• Hey guys, new to this forum!! I just bought my very first SKYLINE!!!!

Name: Ian
            Ethnicity: Caucasian

I just bought a Skyline GTS HKS 2.4L. Loveeeee Skylinessss

Comment

• me

Me:
              Name: Brendan
              What I do: I work at harveys flippin burgers.
              Why am I here: I have loved cars since i was 4 year old. I was always at a local hotrod shop with my friend and his dad and thats what sparked my interest.I got into imports at around 13 and couldnt stop. I own a 1989 4-door skyline gts-t. I have been saving money for it since i was 14. I am here because I love these cars and i knwo where to look for info if i need it

Comment

• Name: Joe (obviously)
                Ethnicity: Canadian? lol
                Location: The 'Slau (aka Breslau, right beside Kitchener/Waterloo)
                What I do: Work on cars...all the time, I never sleep.
                Why I'm here: Cause Skylines are cool.
                Cars suck

Comment

• New to thread

I have a skyline R33 RB25DET with technical questions and input to give and share.

Comment

• Name: Jake
                    Ethnicity: Caucasian
                    What I do: Autoworker
                    Why I am Here: I have loved skylines for over a decade, and always longed for one. I have always been into sports cars having owned 2 Toyota MR2 Turbos (a 91 and a 93), 01 Ford Lightning, 03 Ford Cobra, 04 Corvette Z06 (which I still own and love) All my vehicles have been highly modified except for the 93 MR2 which only had a few goodies and the Z06 which is fast enough stock. When a friend bought an R32 GTR a few months ago, I suddenly realized I could fulfill a longtime dream and get one as well. I looked on the net and found this site with its great Classified section. Long story short I saw a beautiful gun metal gray 90 R32 GTR on this site for sale and a week later am the proud owner of my first Skyline.

Comment

• Name: Jeremie
                      Ethnicity: French Canadian
                      What I do: Electrician, but actually working in a factory until i get back to school!
                      Why I am here: Always liked cars, and when my friend arrived with his silvia, i fell in love with the japanese beasts! (I knew them before that, but when you see a real one, thats not like pictures hehe) Then i recently bought the skyline of Spikeone (admin here), and whenever ill have questions to ask, or help to provide, I know there's people for that here!

Comment

• my intrduction

name:hiroshi ethnic background:japanese canadian what i do:work in hospitality industry joined GTR can for:best site for skylines, want to buy gts-t next year or maybe a pulsar gti-r and i also have two good friends on this site, ronin gtr and bmxer.

Comment

• Name: Shawn
                          Ethnicity: English Canadian
                          What I do: Manager of a car audio/video performance parts shop
                          Why I am here: I owned a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Imported to Nova Scotia in 2006 on her 15th birthday (lol) Stock rb20det turbo when i got it, so far i put a front mount intercooler,boost controller,aem wide band, gtr clutch, ohlins struts/shocks,enkei es6,and yokahama tires. ordering the 570cc injectors,aem fic,garrett bolt on turbo. looking to achieve 400hp i hope. if anyone has suggestion pm please and thank you....
                          Shawn H2ofield
                          There's Nothing Wrong With Driving Right

Comment

• Name: Josh
                            What I do: Worked at Kaltire, but got fired when i got my car, so now im jobless!
                            Why am I here: Well i have always been into imports. I have owned a civic, crx, and integra, and have only had my license for a year ( i know crazy! ). I recently got a 1993 Nissan Skyline Gts-t and i joined here to learn more about my car and learn how to do stuff on it myself!

Comment

• Name: Simon
                              Ethnicity: French Canadian/Polish
                              What I do: I eat potatoes.
                              Why am I here: After being a fan of Skylines for years, I finally purchased my own and I'd like to take advantage of the resources this community offers.

Comment

• Name: Chris
                                What I do: Insurance
                                Why am I here: Need more info on Skylines. Potentially buying one soon or waiting for the R33 GTR to become available. Currently driving an MR2 turbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X