X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Derrick
    Ethnicity: white
    What I do: Toyota
    Why am I here: Well it started with a mazda mx-6 with a klze and now its grown into a huge godzilla monster that needs to be tamed.. ive built engines since i was very young and thought it was time to try a v-6 and after a v-6 it was time for a straight 6 turbo and i think ive found my place.

Comment

• New person to forum w/ tons of questions

Name: Shaku
      Ethnicity: Happa (half and half)
      What I do: Student
      Why am I here: Get help on stuff, questions answered, etc.

Comment

• Just Another Supra Guy At Heart...

...but I know when I'm beat! :-P

Name: Chip
        Ethnicity: SPanish/Italian/Caucasian (you figure it out)
        What I do: Banker/Rocker (work for a bank and Bose)
        Why am I here: To (hopefully) find my place amongst my newfound bretheren!

A lot of my friends told me I was crazy trading my 94 Supra Turbo for a 94 Skyline GT-R... I disagree. Aside from trouble finding parts and squeeking through US inspections (I'll never have it 100% legal!), I'm havin the time of my life!

Comment

• My intro

Name:Andrew
          Ethnicity:Caucasian (mix 1/2 french with 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish, and you get me)
          What I do: Petroleum Engineering Technologist working for Imperial Oil
          Why I am here: Well II have always had my mind set on getting a skyline and since graduating NAIT this year and getting my job with Imperial Oil I have been finally able to finacial afford importing a skyline and begin modifying it. I heard about this forum and thought it would be a good idea to joinand talk with my fellow enthusiasts. I am hopefully going to be importing an 1991 R32 Skyline GTR in February or March next year, but I need to do some research about tuning ideas and possible importing companies(I am thinking about going thru Terra2 Imports, any other out there that anyone have heard of). Currently driving a 2004 Cavalier and the Skyline will up it by, oh lets say 100 times . I love cars and I feel that getting this skyline will be a fun an challenging project car.

Comment

• Rob
            Sherwood Park

Comment

• Hey, glad to find this site. Especially cool since it is Canada-focused and the creator is from Ottawa - I grew up there .

Track junkie, here. I want to buy the new GT-R, but I was too late for all the waiting lists, so I bought a C6 Z06 instead. Joined this site to keep up to date on the intro of the GT-R into Canada, read users' first driving impressions, etc. Plus, of course, figure out how I can get my hands on one.

Have a Testarossa and a 740i as well. I try to go to the track at least once every couple of weeks in the Vette and in the mean time, I run a tracking forum called OnTrackDriver.com.

Good to meet you all. Hopefully with a lot of luck I will be a GT-R owner in the near future and have more to contribute.

Cheers
              OnTrackDriver.com - Internet Community of Track Drivers

Comment

• name:Nelson

Comment

• Name: Trevor
                  ontario

Vehicle as of Sept 08 will be a nissan skyline r33 gtst can't wait to be driving it will be my first skyline so i will proudly flant it around but will not be driving it in the winter can't wait to bring it to shows and stuff and get ideas on top of the ones i have for it when finaces are able:drive:

Comment

• Name:Shawn
                    Location: Calgary, AB for now, driving back to Dundas, ON at the end of aug.
                    what i do: I'm a student at Mohawk, taking Construction Engineering with Andrew(Burly32).
                    why im here: I bought a 99 honda accord as my first car, while i was in college i drove andrews skyline and decided i had to get one. Moved to calgary and sold my honda. A few weeks later i picked up my GTR.

Comment

• Name: Michael B.
                      Ethnicity: heinz 57(lots of european background) Canadian(whyte)
                      What I do: creep a bunch of places for a good base skyline to own
                      Why am I here: Ive alwasy been fond of skylines.
                      all though I own an AE86. I hope to gain much knowledge on skylines to finally purchase my own and know lots about it.
                      and then probally slide(i mean drifting....legally) it into a wall.(its a never ending process)

:bow down:

Comment

• name: Jesse
                        Reason for joining: to see what sort of cars I can pit my GTiR against.

Comment

• name:derrick
                          age 17
                          i was born in canada in medicine hat hick town and all.
                          anyways i love car researched about skylines since grade 9 and finnaly came up with the cash to buy a 89gts-t its beat but im getting a good price.

i ended up joining here since alot of people reffered me to here from other car forums and it is a canadian based site so i thought i would browse and i definatley like it i hope to learn alot from the veterans and sort out my problems with my car (many) and hopefully make it fast one day.

Comment

• Cory
                            victoria

Comment

• Name: Jeremy
                              Ethnicity: Vietnamese
                              What I do: I'm a full time student. now that school is done for 2 months, im a Full time worker.
                              Why I am here: I really like skylines and i want to know more about them. Am I in the right place? :P

Comment

• Me:
                                Name: Shawn
                                Ethnicity: Canadian
                                What I do: I'm an engineer
                                Why am I here: I've been prowling the forums for quite some time, and bought a skyline a few months back. Well it arrived, so I'm looking forward to going to some meets, and getting a little bit more involved with the community.
                                Car: Black 1990 GT-R with Nismo front bumper, waiting to get licensed.

Comment

Working...
                                X