• Show
Clear All

• everyone from victoria will know who this is

drive a soarer so im almost jdm enough.

civics faster though!

Comment

• ME- I'm Sean
      CAR- Drive an R34
      WHERE- I'm between Calgs and Melbourne (Australia)

Comment

• Name: Phil Morden
        Cars: just sold a 2005 STI (too freaking many of them around) buying a R32 as soon as I find the one I want.

Interest: anything with a forced induction, I have had boats, snowmobiles, bikes, even put the bottle on a go-ped many years ago in university.

Main interest is learning and understanding more about engine management and data logging...I can't get enough info on this topic.

Comment

• new to the club

heyguys not yet an r32 owner but surely thinking about getting one. really love the car and the x factor about the car. the only thing is that i have no experience with this vehicle. can anyone help in letting me know what to look for? i know i want a gtr r32 twin turbo. nothing less. now what s expected in owning such a beast? i currently have an 03 accord 5 speed with leather and lowered and tl rims. love the but want something different. dont know if im keeping my accord or waiting till the odyssey is payed off and then get an r32. but surely i want the ferrari of the japanese

Comment

• Hello there, not a GTR owner, put MAY become one in the future. To be honest, I'm here only to sell a turbocharger I think you guys might be interested in... if I can get the restrictions taken off my account, I'll post it up.

Comment

• Thanks to be able to be part of GTR forum

User from Toronto.

Comment

• Hello from Beamsville im 21 i deliver pizza by night and work on cars during the day currently looking for a skyline or silvia glad to be here.

Comment

• Intro :P

Name: Reg
                  Ethnicity: Canadian
                  What I do: I work for CAA (AAA in the states). Currently working hard to become a Financial Advisor.
                  Why am I here: Looking into purchasing an R32 GTS or GTR depending on certain factors. Hopefully I can get the answers to those factors here. :P

Comment

• Hi everyone, new membre from Québec city, work on GTR since 1years, just buy my first last week end (R32). My other car is a Eagle Talon AWD turbo.

Thanks
                    AL

Comment

• Name: Curtis
                      What I do: Engineer on the Sea to Sky Highway expansion project.
                      Why am I here: to sponge all your knowledge, and start a some threads!!

Recently had some bad engine problems and am in the process of removing the engine in my '91 GTR. I'ma sad panda

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: danny
                        Ethnicity: Irish/Italian
                        What I do: work
                        Why am I here: I am here to learn about the gtr and in hopes to move to some part of canada one day. I have been into cars for a long time as i started working on cars with my dad at the age of 14 on are 1968 camaro. Since then i have been working on my weekend play car which is a 95 240sx.

Comment

• Name : Mitch
                          Car : BNR32 gtr
                          Purchased car not knowing too much about the car. I am a heavy Duty Mechanic and figured this car would be a great way to learn about JDM cars. Uses of the Car : Occasion Auto X but mostly daily Driver.
                          So fare since owner the car I found that there is a lot that can go wrong on the cars if they are not treated with respect. Wish I new more about the motor before I bought it, The valves are very very warn out, hopefully I can save up enough money for the rebuild before she dies.
                          1994 BMW 5 series
                          93 GMC 6.5 Turbo diesel
                          1991 GTR 2.9 Stroker

Comment

• Name: Jason
                            Car: TEC BNR32
                            First post. Just wanted to say "hi". Hopefully I get to meet some of you. :-D

Comment

• Name: Zach
                              What I do: Student/to be upholsterer
                              Why am I here: Gather information before my skyline purchase

Comment

• Name: Jeff
                                Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                                What I do: studying automotive at bcit
                                Why am I here: want to be part of the skyline community soon and get my dream soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X