• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the heart of the shi##y car world

Better known as the USA...anyway here it goes:
    Hello Everyone!

Name: Marc Buehler
    Shop: Modern Speed Labs Inc, Daimyo Auto Boutique, Defcon Motorsports and Fabrication, Go Fast Diesel, and Crawltek
    Reason for being here. We are a Nissan Specialty shop here in the states, and focus on the RB , Vh, and sr swaps. I raced for Cooper Tires for Formula D 2 years ago in my sr powered s14, and have owned 2 skylines, a slue of tt supras, and more sr and rb swapped 240's that it doesn't even matter counting them.

We have a full manufacturing shop and specialize in the MK3 supra ic pipes and d/pipes...and they are called the DEFCON pipe set, that was sold all over the US 5 years ago. One of our other companies specialize in the Japan body kits that are not available to the US and Canada due to the fact that the Japanise companies are too small to export or just don't have the desire to ship them out of Japan. We are working on becoming a sponsor page here to ship some of the sickest kits that Canada and the US have ever seen. You can get a idea of what some of our new products look like be checking out our myspace page untill our full site is completed and ready to launch here myspace.com/swappednissan.

My rides: 03 Dodge ram dually diesel, 05 Dodge ram monster truck, 91 Silvia, Suzuki samurai rock crawler, Jeep wrangler, 74 Honda custom Bike Fest champion, and 06 NOS stretched chromed out money pit busa
    Shop rides: 1140hp, 2134tq 03 dodge ram twin turbo dually, full tube chassis rock crawler with rockwells and 52" tires, 94tt supra, coming to Canada in the following week or so R324 GT-R skyline project car, and a 91 r32 GT-R daily
    old rides: 945 hp 94 Supra, 95 R33 GT-R BF poster car, 91 GTS-T the drifter, 501 hp sr powered s14 Cooper Tires sponsored drift car, 94 tt supra (02) Super street cover car blah blah blah

So I hope i can help out around here...I have been here since 06 when I owned my first skyline...and it's like a disease, you just keep coming back to the best car Japan has ever made.

cheers

Marc
    95 GT-R BF Goodrich sponsored-stolen-and recovered
    91 GTS-T the drifter-sold
    91 GT-R found...R34 powered big single....the works
    93 Nissan Pulsar Gti-R
    92 Nissan Silvia Sr drifter
    93 450sx VH45 powered
    92 180sx sr daily
    95 fully built s14
    90 Mazda RX247 sr powered
    03 Dodge dually diesel the tow pic
    05 Dodge diesel the monster truck 18" of lift on 46" tires

Comment

• Name: Irfan
      Ethnicity: Persian
      What I do: Last year in highschool!
      Why am I here: Im here because I have a LHD r32 gtr that my brother converted and brought into the country, but he is no longer in the country, so I am trying to sell the car now..My daily driver would be a 2002 Audi A4 1.8T with a few mods.

Comment

• Name - Lyle
        Job - Diamond Drillers Helper
        Car- s13 with SR
        why im here- buying a gts, and looking at the community.

Comment

• me

Name: Marek
          Ethnicity: Trinie Canadian
          What I do: Roofer
          Why am I here: I'm doing a r32 converstion on my car and whats a better way to get info for this but from the gtr members.....plus I need some parts lol. look forward to talking and maybe even meeting you guys.....see ya around.

Comment

• Me:
            Name: Jon
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: CnC oporator
            Why am I here: To have a good time and to share my passion about cars with everyone else , I always wanted a skyline since i played playsation1 i beleave i was 9 years old when i told myself thats the car i want thats my dream car , Now here i am ... ten years later with the car of my dreams .

Comment

• well, since my bro Emilio sold his GTR and picked up a Cefiro i figured i should probably register myself.

name: Kosta
              car: 1991 GTS-t Type M

Comment

• Name: Josh
                What I Do: Go to school
                Why Am I Here: I've always been interested in the Skyline and all vehicles in general and want to learn more

Comment

• Name: Aleks
                  Car: Buying GTR
                  Why im here: To learn learn learn and mee new people
                  1990 GT-R Nismo Edition #532

Comment

• hello

name: tyler
                    why im here: i just bought a skyline and love it!!! seems like a good place to discuss skylines wuuuuuukid'ness
                    car: 91 skyline gts-4

Comment

• hi guys

Hey im a nooby here from the UK.

I have my own GTR32 and at one point had GTR33 and an s14 ..

thiis site looks great and lookingforward to chating and posting ..I will post up some pics of my cars soon as ..

cheers Gaz

aka devil finger
                      Veilside "keeping the spirit alive"

Comment

• Hi everybody

Name: Nick
                        What I do: Heavy Equitment Mechanic
                        Why am I here: I love skylines!!!

Comment

• Name: Jon
                          Ethnicity: Fob
                          Why am I here: heard about this club on various local nissan clubs so i figure i'd stop in and say hi!

Comment

• Hi

Name: Julian
                            Ethnicity: British-Jamaican Canadian
                            What I do: cook, but I'm a whore i do anything for the chedda!
                            Why am I here?: car enthusiast, jdm lover, skyline owner. learn more and contribute to the sick community growing here.
                            :bow down:

Comment

• New

Name: James
                              What I do: Engineering stuff
                              Why am I here: I started to make money that I could actually spend after I graduated school, and thought I would indulge my interest in Nissan by buying one and join this forum!

Comment

• hey im Darren from Denver, CO, USA i just bought an s13 w rb25 swap and its great.. except i cant get it to run right

Comment

Working...
                                X