X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Scott
    Ethnicity: White
    What I do: Student
    Why am I here: Want 2 one day own a skyline of my own. Thought joining this forum and learning about them would be a good place to start

Comment

• Name: Ryan
      Ethnicity: White boy
      What I do: Mechanic
      Why am I here: Im looking to buy an R32 from someone in Canada and ship it down here to Texas. My company builds drift cars and I would like our next track car to be a skyline. I have been in love with them since before I can remember and I won't rest until I have on. + If I can find one Ill be sticking around cuz Ill be a skyline guy TOO!

Comment

• New Member Ontario old guy - rookie at everything

My son is the GTR obsessed and I am trying to get him started on the right foot. This seems to be the place to be. For the first time I have to admit I am confused as to what needs to be done ( darn aging thing !). Got the GTR, he is earning it (although now that I've driven the vehicle, I might rethink and keep it) I am kinda nice old guy that'll let him drive it but for now we need to get on with registration etc. etc. etc. He'll be joining shortly but I want to get things off to the best possible start

Comment

• intro

Name: carl
          Ethnicity: Whitebread from bolivia
          What I do: fix aluminum wheels
          Why am I here: just bought an rb26 and a s14

Comment

• Name: Jon
            I'm new to the skyline and already have a million question but i always use the stickies and the search button first. I hope car up to the specs of some of cars i've seen on this site!!!

Comment

• Name: J.
              Ethnicity: German
              Past rides: 1989 BMW 325IX, 2001 Nissan Sentra (built n/a SR20DE), 2005 Mazda RX8
              What I do: Chartered Accountant, Financial Restructuring and Insolvency
              Why: I just have always wanted a Nissan Skyline GTR. One of my favourite cars of all time, and I love technical/mechanical details. It is still a sophisticated car, even in today's age.
              1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
              2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
              2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

• Name: Jeff
                I have built alot of different performance cars and now I have a 91 gtr. I'm process of building a N1 engine around 550hp (for starters). Lots parts lots of questions.
                92 BNR32
                92 RNN14 12.92 @ 105mph (SOLD)
                86 Sierra Cosworth RS (clone)

Comment

• intro

Name: James
                  Ethnicity: White
                  What I do: Part-time at RCSS and full-time student
                  Why I'm here:Bought a skyline and want to know things about it
                  1993 GTR (Build Finished - 550WHP at 20psi) - Summer Toy
                  2004 Jetta TDI- Winter/Everyday Car

James M.

Comment

• Name: Kris
                    Ethnicity: German/Ukrainian/CANADIAN
                    What I do: City Worker/Refinery Insulator
                    Why I'm here: I've been signed up for awhile, mainly to hit up the classified for parts for my S13. But now I will be visiting much, MUCH more frequently as I am purchasing an R33 GTS-t Type M! Always loved the R33's, and since I had changed my plans with my S13(was doing the S15 Sileighty conversion), I decided to invest in a car I've liked for a long time and won't bankrupt myself with... Well, not as soon anyway! Plus, I don't want to miss my chance to own a rarer car as the reality of the importing laws changing is becoming more real.

Comment

• Name: Mark
                      Ethnicity: Filipino [born in Toronto]
                      What I do: Mechanic [1st year apprentice]
                      Why I'm here: Just recently started looking for a Skyline to be my new money pit. I've been into r/c cars/trucks nitro and electric, pocket bikes aka minimoto [not your cheap $199 bikes from the fleamarket], and now cars. Its time for me to step it up and move on to bigger things =). Hopefully i can buy a Skyline here on the forum or a reputable shop in Toronto.

Comment

• Name: J-O
                        Ethnicity: White french canadian quebecor from quebec! haha
                        What I do: Student/optician( selling and making of eyeglasses and contact lenses for those who don't know)
                        Why I'm here:Have my GTR a year ago and now I would like to see what others have and how I could help people or people help me If I have a problem! Noticed that not a lot of people that have a skyline now what they are taking about so I preffer to ask real enthousiast!!

Comment

• Name: SkylineJeff
                          Ethnicity: Caucasian
                          What I do: Daytrader/turbo spooler
                          Why I am here: I have owned a GTS-t for over 3 years and came here to find every bit of info possible to make my GTS-t a GTS-R and make it the best car it can be and to help everyone accomplish the same

Comment

• Me:
                            Name: Josh
                            What I do: Boring job at a stupid trucking company (not driving)
                            Why am I here: Been in love with Japanese cars forever, owned a del Sol (will get another in the future). Looking to get as much info on the skylines as I can so that when I go to purchase one I can make sure everything is good.

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Dave
                              Ethnicity: Polish
                              What I do: HTML, Javascript, Ruby on Rails, kitesurfing, not getting enough sun
                              Why am I here: Always loved 4WD/AWD. Own a lifted Toyota Tacoma and just traded my '05 STi for an '89 R32 GT-R. Looking to learn more about these beasts and how to go about tuning them.
                              '89 GTR (Ganador/Nismo exhaust, Blitz intake, Koyo Rad, Weds Sport SA-90)
                              '95 Tacoma 4x4 (megasquirt, BFG AT 35", Cragar Soft 8, Cherry Bomb

Comment

• Name: kevin
                                Ethnicity: caucasian
                                What I do: make money
                                Why am I here: just recently bought a skyline gts-t. this is the only site that i have found with useful information abou these cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X