• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Jordan
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Carpenter
    Why am I here: always wanted a skyline and now i have one!!

Comment

• Name: Paul
      Ethnicity: White guy
      What I do: I make beer for Phillips Brewery
      Why am I here: I love skylines, duh haha... For a few years I have been toying with the idea of either getting a skyline, or a 240/180 and learning how to drift (and well! not just dropping the clutch, punching the gas, and cranking the wheel), but it seems at the end of summer that this could become all to real, so I want to learn as much as possible before then.
      A fellow member here "Bowes" and I met almost a year ago, and long story short, his 91 white GTS-t might become mine .
      Originally posted by victoriaGTR
      tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Name: Chris
        Ethnicity: White
        What I Do: I work at DQ, man.
        Why Am I Here?: I'm interested in buying a skyline. But I want to educate myself in them before I even think about looking at one or even consider buying one. Considering I do not know much about skylines, I have been registering on different forums specifically for skylines asking questions and finding out information. I hope you guys can help me out, especially since you guys are from Canada.

Comment

• Name: Solomon
          Ethnicity: Brown
          What I Do: Comp eng student
          Why Am I Here: I have an R32 GT-R that i'd rather spend more money on than on my education, hehe.

Comment

• Name: Lee
            Ethnicity: Caucasian
            Why I'm here: I guess it could be summer up with "I just love Skylines." I'd say Gran Turismo is to blame, but I also just love the car. The look, the style, the tail lights. Everything. I don't really care about speed or any of that, as I'm all to familiar with the repercussions of car accidents. (No irresponsibility involved) Just as a bonus, I think it would be nice to have something somewhat unique. (There's really no good way to say that without tryingt o sound like a Joe Cool wannabe)

Comment

• Name: Eddie
              Ethnicity: Mexican
              What I do: Student at the U of M
              Why I'm here: I've always been into cars, but the car I love the most is the
              Skyline. Without a doubt it is my dream car. I'm here to become educated on this beast, and buy one if the oppertunity presents itself.:biggrin:
              NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

• Name: Sean
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                What I do: Starting an energy drink.
                Why am I here: Love skylines and always need help with mine lol. Also I am SEANISSAN_GTS-T. I just felt that name was too big, not trying to scam or anything lol.

Comment

• Name:Paul
                  Ethnicity:White guy
                  What i do:Automotive Technician
                  Why am i here:Love working on cars that go fast!I am originally from the U.K where Skylines have been around for years and did my apprenticeship at a Performance car workshop.

Comment

• Name: Matt
                    What I do: Refrigeration Mechanic
                    Why I am here: Just bought a '92 GTR and happened to come across one of the co-founders of this site who told me to join to help strengthen the community and to get help with any problems/questions I might have.

Comment

• Name: Elijah
                      What I do: sales
                      Why I am here: Well I'm a modfreak like my user name and I have had and still have a # of cars one being a 90 gtr, I hope to contribute and learn from the forum

Comment

• I'm doing this all on my iPhone so it will be short but sweet

I'm aarron
                        I have a r32
                        been troling this site for years but never joind, now I'm in.
                        See u guys out there!

Comment

• Hi
                          New to skylines need some info on this cars so i though this is the right place.

Comment

• New

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, just heard about your board from a friend. I'm hoping to purchase my first Skyline soon!

Comment

• Woops,

Name: Alex
                              Edmonton
                              Computer Tech

Love the site!

Comment

• Gabriel S
                                from. Montreal
                                Work. Customs

Comment

Working...