• Me:
    Name: Curt
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: Nothing
    Why am I here: I blew up my skyline.

Comment

• Name: Andrew
      Ethnicity: Solid Canadian
      What I do: Working to pay off my brand new R33 GTS25T SKYLINE!!!
      Why I am here: Ive been into Japanese cars since i was 17 (not long, partly noob) and im looking to learn more and more about skylines and cars in general. Ive ALWAYS loved the intimidating look skylines give when rolling downtown pulling up beside the honda ricers.

Comment

• Name: Leo De Siqueira
        Ethnicity: Brazilian-Canadian
        What I'm about: My hope is to help promote local drivers and motorsports in Canada. Through media, I would like to help our scene grow and get more recognition both here in Canada and abroad.
        What I do: I'm an aspiring videographer.
        Web: ModiFire.net
        Vids: Vimeo.com/user1865087
        Twitter: @iLeopold

Comment

• Name: Jamie P.
          Ethnicity: Caucasian-Canadian
          What I Do: Paramedic
          Why I'm Here: Always been a Skyline-drooler-over and never thought it was feasible to own one until I got a decent-paying job and realized a new friend has one, who led me to a friend's dealership, where I found a reasonably-priced one! Excited to get started
          1993 ECR33 GTSt Type M, RB25DET (FOR SALE)

2011 Subaru STi Sport-Tech. Stage 1 & StopTech brakes.

Comment

• hey all
            my name is phil from montreal. im currently building my 4 door r32 skyline to be a street demon. not only with a fuel cell and all those goodies, but a refreshed 2jz stuffed under the nomuken replica body! let me know what you think!
            cheers!

Comment

• Name: Patrick Belding
              Ethnicity: Just an ordinary white guy
              Why I'm Here: Always had a big love for nissans, last project car was a 240 sold it and moved onto bigger and better things, I have an r33 now and want to start arranging a eastern nissan meet for september so if you could allow me to post in there that would be great! thanks!
              -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

• intro...

Name: Herbert
                Ethnicity: American
                What I do: University Student, music production Major
                Why I am here: I am here because my wife, originally from Vancouver introduced it to me. I have a huge love for skylines and didn’t think it was possible to own one until I came across this site. I will be hopefully purchasing my first one in September. I have owned a lot of crxs’, and Integra gsrs’ so this will be a change. I joined because it is the only forum I could find that had such an intensive education of the vehicle as well.

Comment

• Name: Nick
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian American
                  What I do: US Air Force
                  Why am I here: Just looking to be a part of another Skyline community with my canadian neighbor's. I'm a member of SkylineOwnersUSA.com and I currently own a R34 GTT with a RB26 motor.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Name: Eric
                    Ethnicity: Portuguese Canadian
                    What I do: Construction/Landscaping/PC Tech
                    Why am I here: To learn more about Skyline's from everyone at GTR Canada, I am planing on buying GTR at the end of this year, before I purchase would like to do much research. I'm also taking a 1985 Corvette LT1 TPI off my fathers hands, it needs a lil TLC atm but mechanically it's fine & running great. I've had a Jeep Cherokee 4x4 4L in manual.
                    I am also here because.. My friend Chris (aka) ruckusx2 a member of gtr canada has a 1990 Skyline GTR which I went on a skyline meet, with him and a few of the gtr canada members. we had a blast but ended up losing everyone because we needed to get gas LoL..
                    but none the less we had a great time.

Thanks. glad to be here..

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Kerry
                      Ethnicity: German
                      What I do: Work at an exotic car dealership, do some freelance graphic design, photography and web design. And go to school in my free time (for business/marketing)
                      Why am I here: I'm a Nissan guy (currently drive an s14). I've always loved the Skyline, and now that they're a little cheaper/easier to get your hands on in the States; I'd love to own one, and in all my years of forum dwelling this seems like the least stuck up owners forum

Comment

• Name: Justin

What I Do: Construction

Why I'm Here: I just picked up a '90 BNR32 and know I will need help to fix it. Came from a 300zx TT so I am used to working on cramped engine bays of ~20 year old cars.

Comment

• Me:
                          Name: Jesse
                          Ethnicity: Canadian
                          What I do: mechanic
                          Why am I here: ever since playing gran turismo 2 back in the day i have always wanted a bnr32 and have been into the import scene at a young age, i would love to learn as much as possible about these cars as i just picked mine up
                          “A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Comment

• Name: Kyle L
                            What I Do: Food Industry
                            Why I'm Here: looking to get a R33 monster and looking to put a baby seat in :S

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Carlos
                              Ethnicity: Mutt
                              What I do: Work for telus mobility
                              Why am I here: I own an 240sx. I recently swapped in an RB25DET, and need advice + feedback on engine problems + upgrades. 240 forums dont help a lot cos most 240's are SR'd, CA'd, or KA-T'd. Figured i should join a skyline forum as i got a skyline engine. My parents wouldnt let me get a skyline cos its right hand drive, so i figured i would buy a cheap 240, and throw an RB in there. RB FTMFW.
                              1989 RB25 Powered Nissan 240sx

Comment

• name: jeff
                                work: chrome plater ( family owned)
                                why am i here? well just like most guys in the U.S. looking to get a skyline here legally,
                                I"ve known about the cars for many and now at an age where money is not a major concren.
                                so I have been doing lots of reading again looking for a legal loop hole, and i think i found it, But I need to do a little more reading to make sure before I dive off the deep end of buying the gtr I want.
                                I would likr to say thank you for the people who control this site, you have a great job for looking for info and some good reading.
                                hopefull gtr owner with in the next 8 months

Comment

Working...
                                X