X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Kevin
    Car: 1993 Skyline GT-R
    Why im here: Need to know more about skylines and sharing ideas and DIY's. Like how most people on this thread know wheat they're talking about.

Comment

• Name: Luis
      Ethnicity: Cuban
      What I do: Property manager
      Why am I here: I currently own two R32 GTR's and as you all know solid information about GTR's is hard to come by, I hope that I will learn from this site as well as share my personal experience as a skyline owner.

Comment

• Name:
        Ethnicity:

R33 GTR owner joining several GTR forums since parts and information are very hard to come by in the US.

Comment

• Aaron
          Huge GTR fan and looking to learn about these machines.
          Love to get drunk, enjoy the ride, and rock out. Period.

Enjoy everyone!

Comment

• Name: Matt
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: School
            Why am I here: looking to buy a skyline, need some info

Comment

• Me:
              Name:Stefan
              Ethnicity: white
              What I do: Student
              reason for being here: Been into nissans since 2000 befor I was able to drive. my first car was a 95 240. I built a sr for it were only the crank was the stock part other then the block and head. But I had to move from Houston back to Calgary and had to sell the shell of the car. I kept the motor but its in being kept for me. I've had enough of 240 for a while so I want to upgrade to a gtr I use to work at a import shop and we had a r33 and a s15 so I've drivin this stuff befor. So I'm hoping to be able to get one here in a few months when i get my money from my old car.

Comment

• Name: John
                Languages: English , Japanese
                What I do: High school
                Why am I here: I've been in to Japanese car's for quite some time. I just love them, I haven't had one as my dad absolutely hates them but, I'm selling a car I currently own, and buying a car of my choice and he isn't doing anything about it so I'm looking to get a Skyline R32 GTS cheap for like 6-6.5k if you know of any please PM me =] thanks
                I also want to learn more about the cars, work on them, make a project out of it and make it something I'll love.

Comment

• Name: Lemar
                  Ethnicity: Canadian, Middle Eastern
                  What I do: Student
                  Why am I here: I'm here because I want to take away as much information as I can about imports and tuners, as I hope to own one when I'm older [Preferably a Skyline ]. Just looking through the forums it looks like everyone really knows what they're talking about and have all had experience with their own cars which should be of huge help to me. So yea, nice to be here and see you guys around

-LemarBZ

Comment

• Name: Mat
                    Ehtnicity: Canadian

What I Do: Curently selling cars that i get cheap and turn around and sell them
                    Whi am i here: Just recently purchased a 94 r33 skyline rb25det and now i have a reason to be here:P Simply have loved cars since i could hold a little toy one in my hand.Most relaxing thing is going for a drive up the gatineau hills(good cruise for those who know the location) and now all i have left is to build up my right hand drive skills and drive drive drive!!!!!!

Comment

• Chris W

Lookin to buy some parts, and sell others.
                      Now you can let me post in the market place

Me:
                      Name: Chris W
                      Ethnicity: Polish
                      What I do: I work for a film company
                      Why am I here: I have always been a fan of the Skyline and have bought myself a GTS-T is poor shape, I bought it cheap and I am constantly working and improving the RB20DET, I made some major modifications and am still in the prosess of collecting parts.

Thanks!

Comment

• Name: chris
                        Ethnicity: white Canadian
                        What I do: welder/millright
                        Why am I here: I have been into tuning car sence i was 16 doing up hondas than i moved to alberta and the whole honda thing went out the window when i got my 89 jdm300zx tt 5 speed(what a blast lol)but i learnt the hard was about buying a cheap 300zx lol so i junped into the drifting seen with a 240sx with a sr20 and than i desided to go for more power and got a skyline(2 years ago)and never looked back haha.lots of sweet and blood into the car but well worth it

Comment

• Name: Spencer
                          Ethnicity: Chinese, English
                          What I do: Landscaping
                          Why am I here: To learn about rb20's and rb25's as I am going to be putting on it my 240sx.

Comment

• Name: Kelsey
                            What I do: Heavy Duty Mechanic
                            Why am I here: Im here because I love my car. Ive been into jdm rwd car ever since my friend imported a 1989 Silvia back in 2004. The car came with a ca18det and I helped him swap in a sr20 in 2006. I got my 1991 Skyline Gtst Type M in June of 2007 and I love my car. I plan on swapping out the rb20 for a rb25 this fall!

Comment

• Me

Name: Doug
                              Ethnicity: Lebanese Canadian
                              What I do: Various businesses
                              Why am I here: I bought a 2009 GTR based on all I read about it. It's awesome. Just want to learn more.

Comment

• Name: Phil
                                Ethnicity: Mixed, bred for a purpose
                                What I do: Work on motor vehicles, and drift
                                Why am I here: I am here to learn more about the rb series engines and to purchase and sell parts and share ideas with people about life in general

plus my sr blew and i have an rb26 that seems more fun, and needs to be in asap

Comment

Working...
                                X