• Name: Patrick
    Ethnicity: Czrech/Canadian
    Ride: 1995 240sx RB25
    What I do: Student

Comment

• Name: Rick F
      Ethnicity: Spanish/Canadian
      Ride: 1992 R32 skyline Gts-t
      What I do: Work and own toronto nissan club. just got my skyline 2 weeks ago also the Creator for takeit2thetrack.ca trying to get some deals for everyone on free track events and get the police along for the ride and its looking good.. ill keep people posted.

Comment

• Name: Chance m Age:18 Ethnicity: Canadian Location: Regina Saskatchewan What i do: I do architectual drawings and in my spare time work on cars My ride:currenty a jeep cherokee but hopefully within the next month or 2 a 91 skyline r32 gts-t Why im here:well i do believe it started in the summer of 04 wen i saw my first skyline it was a black 89 gts-t i was instanly in love with my dream car since then i have been pursueing getting one for myself and now as i have come across this amazing site it may come true

Comment

• Me:
          Name: Edward
          Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
          What I do: Machine Operator
          Why am I here: Just to meet someone who have interest for GTR

Comment

• Name: Andrew
            Ethnicity: Chinese/Canadian
            Ride: 1989 Skyline GTS-T
            What I do: I work in the mortgage industry

Comment

• Name: Ammaar
              Ethnicity: Pakistani Canadian
              What I do: Professional Student
              Why am I here: Ive loved this car, ever since i can remember. Ive been reading the forums for a while now, and decided to post up.
              Azi - 03 Protege

Comment

• Me:
                Name: Jon
                Why am I here: Ive been a fan of tuners my whole life and when I finally had enough money for my first skyline I decided to chat it up with some ppl who care about the car as much as I do.

Comment

• Brian
                  Ontario Canada
                  Looking for a GTR

Mischief.tv is our company, we have 2 Skylines right now in the US.
                  Looking forward to reading up on how to import one in the country.
                  We are looking to go over to Japan and buy a car then send it to Canada and film the entire import process for our new dvd.
                  If anyone has any tips on where to go and when etc.... please let me know.
                  Thanks Brian.
                  Mischief.tv

Comment

• Name: Andrew
                    Ethnicity: Italian
                    What I do: Renovations/Landscaping
                    Why am I here: Because this forum is one of the largest on the net...and its Canadian 8-) ... I just bought my first GTR and i loveeeeeeeeeeee it...I've driven rsx's, rx-7's, vr6's, type r's but none compare to the legendary godzilla...not even my bosses Testarossa gives me the same thrill as the twins attached to my rb26

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Romel
                      Ethnicity: Flipino
                      What I do: Puralator Courier
                      Why am I here: I have a '91 GTR that I purchased six months ago. I've been a big fan of this car ever since. I think this a great site to share information and to learn more about this car. I'm probably the oldest guy here, since I'm 41. I grew up with classic Japanese cars, as I also own a '77 Toyota Celica GT Turbo Charged EFI.

Comment

• Name: Jason
                        Ethnicity: Canadian
                        What I do: Application Developer
                        Why am I here: Loved the car for years. Still haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. Figured this was the best place to get info / help regarding the vehicle.

Comment

• Im here to stay

Name: Allen
                          Ethnicity: Newfoundlander
                          What I do: Trying to be a firefighter working as Dispatcher
                          Why am I here: Always loved JDM cars been drinving the old pick-up for way to long time to buy my first car and decided a skyline would be the car for me. Finished school last year at humber college fir firefighting and im in the process of paying off school and some other bill hould be done this december (2007) and then off to the bank to jump back into debt to buy my dream car.
                          My dream is to build a high hp big boost skyline that will kill anyone on the track but that is mot ppls dreams but with me still living at home bills are low and money is good so here i go. :-D
                          you might be smarter then me but when you need something moved who do you call????

Comment

• Name: Mike
                            Ethnicity: Irish,Canadian
                            What I do: Professional drummer, teaching/playing in bands.
                            Why am I here: I have been obessed with skylines since i heard about them when i was little i just new i had to own one somehow... some day. So I am awaiting my mint conditon White 92 GTS-T coupe with type M body kit to arrive. Ordered from Gabe at japanese imports and should be here by Oct 11.
                            92 White Skyline GTS-T
                            Should be here early october

Comment

• Hey all. First time posting on this folrum but i've already got alot of help from posts here in the past.

I'm on my second skyline, after my first baby was stolen from my underground. Both have been GTS-T's, I'm not one for the all wheel drive, but both have had GTR kits. I don't try to pass if off as as RB26, I'm proud of my RWD, but I just hate the styling of the GTS-T bumper!

Anyway, here goes:

Name: Chris
                              Ride: 1990 GTS-T, Black w/ carbon Fiber Vented hood, GTR front bumper and side skirts, no emblems, coilovers, front sway bar, HKS intake, Apex'i N1 exhaust, 3" downpipe, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump and enough security to make Jessica Alba feel safe!
                              Ethnicity: Canadian, Viking
                              What I do: Risk Management, Living Benefits
                              Why I am here: Been driving since I was 13 growing up in a small town interior BC. I quickly developed a passion for everything fast. Lived in Australia for awhile and fell in love with the Skyline. When I got home in 2000 I just sat there, patiently waiting until she could be mine!
                              "I Didnt say I was drifting; But once it was spinning, I was in control." - little brother

Comment

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X