This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Ricardo
    What I do: I sell subarus... figure that out...
    Why am I here: as opposed to Lin, I only own a gts! well, not until the next 4 weeks dammit... the wait is excruciating....

Rick
    Guy : "Dude ! hown much did you pay for your car ?"
    Me : "And how much did you pay for your girlfriend ?"
    Guy :

Comment

• Hi Ricardo, I'm also new to this forum and I think My car is in the same container as yours. (yours is wine red if I'm correct). I have the black GTS-T. We'll have to get together after they arrive.
      I'm a machinist fabricator, been in and out of racing for the past 21 years(wait that's as long as some of you have been alive.... I'm getting old.) :roll:
      勝つためには、澄んだ目と強い心を持っている必要があります

Comment

• Originally posted by Opus
        Hi Ricardo, I'm also new to this forum and I think My car is in the same container as yours. (yours is wine red if I'm correct). I have the black GTS-T. We'll have to get together after they arrive.
        I'm a machinist fabricator, been in and out of racing for the past 21 years(wait that's as long as some of you have been alive.... I'm getting old.) :roll:
        anyways, we'll be picking them up together!
        My past experience ( 4-5 years ) has always kept me in the subaru product. I've tuned number of subarus, but i'm just new to this not-a-flat-4-engine thing!

Glad to meet you opus!

Rick
        Guy : "Dude ! hown much did you pay for your car ?"
        Me : "And how much did you pay for your girlfriend ?"
        Guy :

Comment

• Name: Kirk
          Ethnicity: Canadian Jamaican
          What I do: Computer Programmer (Geek!)
          Why am I here: As I started to think about putting money in my '95 Thunderbird SC to do it up, I realized that the max potential of the engine was what the RB26DETT could do on stock internals. Never mind the structural mods I would have to do to get the Ford to withstand that power. I then thought hmmm....why not just get a real car. So here I am, looking for my GTR.
          "If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate." <Zapp Brannigan>

Comment

• Name: Dave
            Ethnicity: Canuck
            What I do: Photographer / Teach English to munchkins
            Why am I here: Just got an R32 GTS-T here in Japan.

I've been in Asia for the last 3 years and in Japan since Dec '05. I just got a '92 R32 GTS-T with GTR body kit....thinking about bringing it back to Canada in '07 or '08 when I return.

Comment

• Name: Jason
              Ethnicity: Canadian
              What I do: home thearter installation and delivery, Car Audio Nut
              Why am I here: I'm a huge fan of the GTS-T and have finally got one of my own... 1990 R32 GTS-T Type M... this site has answers to every question I could imagine
              Jason D.

Comment

• Name: Ryan
                Ethnicity: East Coast Canadian
                What I do: Automotive manufacturer-based driving events across North America
                Why am I here: Just took delivery of a 1990 GTS-t that I ordered from Musashi Direct. I love cars, I love driving and this car is a whole new driving experience.
                1989 GTS-t 2.3l Sedan
                Living life, one parking lot at a time.

Comment

• Name: James
                  Ethnicity: Hungarian Canadian
                  What I do: Oil & gas well operator.
                  Why am I here: Just purchased my dream car; '89 GT-R.
                  V8SMOKR

Comment

• Yet another newb here.

Name: Ferris
                    Ethnicity: Scottish Canadian
                    What I do: Grease Monkey
                    Why am I here: I'm the proud new owner of a 1983 DR30 Skyline. And I will need some info on parts and such.

Here's the car.
                    Edit: Maybe that was to many pictures. Here'sa link to my car.

Comment

• Name: Warren
                      What I do: Electrician
                      Why am I here: I'm here to learn...I know nothing about tuning cars. All of my mechanical experience has been with caburated V8's. My wife thinks I'm an idiot because I'm selling an '02 Golf TDI and a '93 Stealth RT/TT and buying an '89 GTR...had to sell both cars so I could buy this one AND give her enough cash to stop calling me an idiot.

Anyways, I'm also into car audio and bikes. Here's me 'n the little lady:

Comment

• Me:
                        Name:Shane
                        Ethnicity:White Canadian, mixed european decent
                        What I do: GraveDigger.. i work at eden brook cemetary. while i go to school
                        Why am I here:
                        the skyline has always been one of my favourite cars, and as the time approaches in which i can afford a car, i have fallen in love with the idea of buying one, so i am researching and i enjoy being able to discuss something i love.

Comment

• Name: Simon
                          Ethnicity: French Canadian
                          What I do: I work...
                          Why am I here: because this forum was a great source of informations. I love japanese imports, and the skyline is the car I like since I was young. now that they are legal, I hope to get one soon.

Comment

• Name: Sky (Really, thats my given name)
                            What I do: I make Pizza, And about to go back to school
                            Why am I here: I'd be lying if I said Gran Turismo had nothing to do with my love affair with the Nissan Skyline. Fast forward a few years, and me finding out I could
                            actually own one?!?!!! It's GTR or nothing for me, still saving and researching. (Side Note: Been lurking here for almost a year, soaking up info like a dry rag.....
                            or maybe a towel, nahh, more like a sponge.)
                            1989 BNR32 / R34 N1 RB26 / Autronic ECU / HKS GT2540's / Ohlins Suspension

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Richie
                              What I do: Performance Managment, Hack Mechanic, Pretty Much Nothing.
                              Why am I here: I love Cars, and Bikes and of course the NSX and Skyline!

A Pic of My Ride:

-=NSXCessive=-

Comment

• Name: Shane
                                Ethnicity: white-bread canadian
                                What i do: IMAC coordinator (yeah, there's 2 of us here, although i don't know if Mirage ever visits anymore)
                                Car: '91 Skyline GTS-4

Bought my GTS-4 from Importconcern.ca for a really good price, and have been enjoying it since it's arrival in april. Mirage actually got me hooked up with getting a skyline, since i had no idea how to get one. Now, I have a weird feeling when i drive anything LHD!
                                -Shane

Comment

Working...
                                X