X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Jarrod

Ethnicty: Italian

Why I'm here: i love skylines and i love JGTC races, plan are already made to buy a skyline, i just dont know what year but its a GTR FOR SURE!!!

Comment

• I don't think I ever made one of these, and I'm certainly too lazy to go back and check. So here we go:

Name: Justin
      Ethnicity: Caucasian/Guyanese
      Occupation: Certified Slacker (Just kidding, I'll let you guys know what my occupation is when I find out myself.)
      Why I Am Here: John threatened to let out the paparazzi photos of me in my french maid outfit. ops: ... ON a more serious note, I'm here because I own one of these beasts and figure I can contribute something to the community, rather than sitting on my rear-end all day watching old Dawson's Creek episodes on TBS.
      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Zero
        great... i'm the youngest here :P
        Not any more
        Name: Bill Gray
        Ethnicity: caucasian
        What I do: Work on parents Ranch
        Why am I here: Well lets see...umm Im just watin till I can actually drive then save up for a Skyline.
        Current car: 1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport, for sale.
        I want a Skyline...NOW
        Current money for a Skyline: $1700

Comment

• I dunno how i missed this part of the forum, but here goes nothing

>Name: Steven Chun
          >Age: turn 18 on march 3rd
          >Ethnicity: Korean-Canadian Woohoo~
          >Location: North York (T-Dot), On, Canada
          >What I do: Student >.<
          >Why am I here: I love reading about skylines... Saving up for it and I shall own my very own R32 GTR in 2007
          >Current car: 1997 Grand Caravan (it's an AWD too hahaha)
          S2000 driver... HPI pro 4 style...

Comment

• Name: Henry
            Ethnicity: Chinese
            Why I Am Here: Grew up in Hong Kong and fell in love with the skylines. Went to Japan for a wedding in January 05, got to meet Lon Hall of Worldcarlink as he was part of the wedding party. So now I'm even more tempted to bring a skyline over. Guess we'll see how things go

Comment

• Name: Andrew Jang
              Ethnicity: Korean Canadian
              What I do: High School dropout (just kidding still in school..)
              Why I am here: To learn more about cars, specially Nissan Skyline.
              and more about mechanical stuff...

Comment

• Name: Marke

Loving my GTR.

Current Ride: 89 Skyline GTR BNR-001420
                1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

• Name: Adrian
                  Occupation: manage an A/V store, and always trying to find the next best thing!
                  Ethnicity:Maltese, Canadian
                  Why I am here: car nut, and love Skylines...I stumbled accross this forum looking for something else, and now I can stop reading!! Looking to buy a Skyline and turn it into a beast.
                  Current rides: see below

- looking for a new project
                  - '90 SKYLINE GT-R R32---SOLD
                  - '01 Porsche 996TT--- SOLD
                  - '12 AUDI A6 Quattro---daily driver

Comment

• Name: Charles

Have rolled and totaled my last 2 cars, a 03Civic May 7/04, and 9 months later a 04Mazda3 on Feb 7/05, survived both with minor injuries, (concussion this time round)

Figured 3rd times a charm, so if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right , and I am in the process off getting a 89gt-r in the next week/2.

I'll just take the bus once a month on the 7th (I get on for free anyways)

Comment

• Name: Dominic
                      What do I do: Co-Owner of Import Concern Inc.

Just thought I would introduce myself since I always spend a good amount of time reading all of the threads. Greetings to all.

Comment

• nameanny
                        What i do? student in aeronautics

i'd like to import a skyline gtr in 2 year, not enough money ritgh now , and when ill hit 20-21 insurance will be cheaper
                        yea, i know, my english is bad ....

Comment

• Name: Neal
                          Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian Born
                          What I do: Nuclear Engineer

Why am I here? Well im apart of this "group" who is working with bridgestone north america to build project cars. Right now i just finished a Jetta (dont ask long story) anyways ive built up a few contacts along the way and now I want to build something for me... something that i can look back 20yrs from now and say I have one these in my garage ... right now its between a RX-7 and you guessed it an BNR32. And im doing my homework, I wanted to nuild something with a unique and special heritage and what other car has a more deeper heritage the the GT-R let alone the model that started it all the R32...

so anyways you may see me ask a lot of questions in the begining with not a lot of answers to give but hopefully if i end up with a GT-R i hope to eventually be a good contributing member to this board

thanks.
                          Neal
                          Team Bridgestone
                          Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

• Name: Jeff
                            Ethnicity: I'm a mutt... Born here but im half dutch and half almost everything else!
                            Location: Currently Langley, BC, but in a few weeks im moving to abby.

I am here to learn more about the skyline. I am buying one as soon as my car sells, from SCI motors. I have been reading about the skyline since i was 15, when i found out that such a car existed. I was soooo exxcited when i heard in august that we could actually get them here, and i've been reading peoples' experiences with them before i took the plunge. so now my car is for sale to help me fund a gts-t! hopefully i'll get to meet lots of you soon!
                            SRT-4 2004. I\'ll kick your skylines\' ass!! :P j/k

Comment

• Name: Sean
                              Car: 1996 Skyline R33 GTS25t Series II

Found this forum through a link in an Aussie skyline forum, thought I'd check it out. Always happy to talk with fellow skyline lovers!
                              1996 R33 GTS25t Series II

Comment

• Name: Eric
                                Ethnicity: Polish Canadian
                                What I do: Student/have a lawn mowing business/work at future shop

Why am I here? to learn more about gtr's so when i get one ( at around 18 } i will know lots about them. i fell in love with the skyline ever since i first saw 2 fast 2 furious.later on i learned about the r32 and realized that owning a skyline wasnt a dream anymore since it was legal in canada and didnt cost over 40k.i am planning on buying a r32 gtr once i get 25k and plan on tuning it.
                                skylines 0wn

Comment

Working...
                                X