X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Arthur

Ethnicity: Canadian born....Canadian.

What I do: ESL Teacher, Student Rotary-Wing Pilot, Firearms Instructor, Gunsmith.
    あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Name: Pete (aka Petro)
      Ethnicity: Greek Canadian, wanting to learn Japanese
      What I drive: 1981 Volvo 242 GLT
      What I do: IT (aka corporate computer guy)
      Why I am here: I am seriously thinking of buying a GTR. I want to learn as much as possible before making a decision.

Greetings all. So far, I'm impressed with the content of these forums and believe that with your help, I'll make the right decision. I hope that I can also contribute in some way.

Comment

• Name: Curtis
        Ethnicity: Canadian 100% Alberta Beef lol
        What I do: Work hard and play harder
        Why am I here: Same reasons as everyone else, to learn about the car and get idea for mine. I bought a 89 GTR and love every minute of beeing in the car, if I could I would sleep in it. It kinda hurt the back after the second week, dont try this at home hahaah Lates all
        Most follow it.... I create it... STYLE

Comment

• NAME: Kevin
          ETHNICITY: Canadian
          WHAT I DO: Having fun in the sun!!!
          WHY I'M HERE: I just love Skylines! I really do want to purchase one and personalize it!!! With a Skyline lofe would just be perfect! I mean riding in an awesome car like the Skyline, it's a dream come true.
          All of your knowledge will help me out with my purchase of a Skyline and all....

Comment

• Name:Todd
            Ethnicity:White
            What I do: A really bad highschool student with full time hockey
            Why am I here: Im here for insight into the skyline GTR because i will be making a purchase pretty darn soon.

Comment

• Name: Marco
              Ethnicity: White (italian/american)
              What I do: www.billetdesign.com custom fabrication & performance mostly Porsche's and Asian cars, some skylines
              Why I'm here: I'm friends with a couple people on here and I want to get a GTR soon since i work on them

Comment

• Name: Jocelyn
                Ethnicity: French Canadian
                What I do: Work in a Hotel in Tokyo
                Why I'm here: Saw a Skyline GTR in a magazine back in 1996 and I was so amazed! From that day I've been wanting one. Now I live with my wife in GTR country, got to test drive them and now, I'm finally getting it very, very soon!

My cars:
                1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

• Name Dewayne Scott
                  Ethnicity: African American
                  What I do: I am a computer consultant
                  Why I am here: Planning on getting a skyline and want to learn as much as possible and to talk Nissan.

Comment

• Name Kevin Welsh
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: I am the Coorprate sales rep for Prairie Laser
                    Why I am here: Had a Skyline, want another skyline, ANYBODY SELLING@@!!!??

Comment

• Name: Ben
                      What I'm doing here: Considering the fact that i'm not a GTR owner, i guess i've got some explainin' to do! In fact, I just recieved my first JDM automobile which is a very solid '90 Fairlady Z TT 2+2. I've been searching high and low for a good site or resource which caters to the needs of a JDM owner as well as info for a would be entrepeneur. This site and forum is without a doubt the most useful and the people here are much more educated then many of the other forums I've come across.
                      Nice to be here.

Comment

• Name: Brian
                        Why I'm here: I currently own a '71 KGC10 Skyline and have owned a large number of other Nissan cars. Two 510's, a 1200, SR20det swapped Roadster, at least 13 240Z's, an Xterra, '91 Hardbody Kingcab, Frontier Crew Cab, Pathfinder, and an R32 Skyline GTs-T race car. I enjoy discussing Nissan cars and especially the modifications of them. My '71 has been taken apart and is currently recieving an RB26dett along with a competition suspension.
                        If it\'s not a Nissan, it\'s not worth owning.

Comment

• Before you look, just know that the reason i'm here is rather special. In order to make sure it is fully understood, i gave out lots of details. if your bored, skip this post lol

Greeting all !
                          I'm a recently accepted member in your community, and following the request of JZ (which i'd like to thank by the way), i'm creating this post to let you know who i am and what are my reasons for joining this superb community.

Name: Jean-Philippe (Pronunce John-Philipp, anglos :wink: )
                          Ethnicity: Canadian of Irish/Native origin like 3 generations ago (Doesnt show, only the red pinch betrays me !)
                          What I do: Studiying and part time "leisure worker" (so says the convention)
                          Why am I here: Well, thats the strange thing. Untill 6 years ago, i was an absolute car hater. I found it pointless to know what an "exhaust pipe" was, or other such VERY ADVANCED TECHNICAL TERMS lol ! One day i recive this freaking thing called and xbox with a game called Sega GT2002 (sorry guys, im video game born !), where there was this very cool thing called a Mazda Rx-7 Type RZ. Thats the first time i fell in love with cars, and after asking my father if he knew the company Mazda (by the way, his answer was "yeah, of course i know it, our car's a Mazda...) and behing humiliated by his answer, i decided i was gonna learn more about "nothing more than a simple way of transportation" (so i thought at the thime). I finally met what i still consider to be the best carmaker in the world : Nissan. Since that day, my life had a goal : Learn as much as i could about their flagship, the Skyline model introduced more than 50 years ago. as my researches grew, i felt alone because i couldnt speak about the skyline to anybody, so i got sad and decided to be a lonely driver. Then, time passed and i decided to import one someday. I began to try and import one even before io really could, that is 2 and a half years ago. Three days ago, I found out about this community, wich spoke about the skyline as a god (just like i feel about it ) and that didnt took it as a movie star, but as the best car in existence. thats the reason i'm here. Like an oasis in a desert of car no brainers, this paradise opened to me like a blooming rose. I finally, after so many years, could join a community of people like I !

As you can see, I was an absolute noob that became a crazed fanatic ( hey, how many peoples do you know that own a car but cant even drive it yet!? btw, the car i own is that mazda my father said we ownt, that i bought off of him !). Now, I'm in this forum because by the end of the summer, i intent on purchasing a skyline (if i find one my budget will alllow me !) and i really am looking for a bargain and help. I have been working since i'm 13 to get enough money on importing a skyline, and that day will finally come soon. I wanted to join this forum because i felt i could get help from peoples that really know the car, and make sure a choice justified only by passion could still be good !

I'll finish off by thanking JZ a million times for accepting me in and for having taken the time to read my request. I will also apologize the the Motor Car God, The Gazoline God, and all the other i may have offended for 10 year, for thinking the car is nothing more than a way of transportation !

P.S. If anyone actually had a bragin priced GTS-T or GTS-4 (i mean around 6 k ), let me know, i'd be a taker !
                          ジョンフィリップの所有者、日産のスカイラインGTS のタイプJ

Wine red 1991 Skyline GTS Type J with Series 2 RB25DET, 3in turboback Tanabe exhaust line, Greddy ported intake, Trust FMIC, Blitz Blowoff and Nitrous Oxide - & - Nissan Sil-180SX daily/winter beater 8)

www[dot]cardomain.com/id/Dread_Specter

Skyline = 神

Comment

• Name: Jean-Francois
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: 3D Programmer (i.e. games )
                            Why I am here: I was a lurker when the forum first started and also since it became reopen to the public. Now that I'm seriously in the market for a GTR (going to BC to see one this weekend), I figured it was time I joined. =) Cheers!
                            JF

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Desmond
                              Ethnicity: PC answer: Grenadian Canadian. Real answer: Black! Brova! "Urban"!
                              What I do: Work a lowly grunt job until my raise and promotion kicks in...two more months to go!
                              Why am I here: Pretty similar answer...was introduced to the Skyline through the Gran Turismo series. Always had a hard-on for it. It was my fabled unicorn. Until I found at DKN7 through talking to a couple of guys (one or two of you, I'm sure) that they are legal through the 15 year rule. So here I am.

I will not post a lot, as I was just introduced to the site by John, and I have a lot of Lurking to do first. I may PM some of you selling tho, so be ready. As soon as my wife and I find what we're looking for, we'll pounce.

Comment

• Name: Brett
                                Ethnicity: Caucasiannnnnnnnn!
                                What I do: Delivery for Marios Kitchen
                                Why am I here: Im here because I will be purchasing a GTS-T in december. Until then i would like to get to know the community, some of the people and hopefully make some friends that could help me out if the time came. Ive joined lots of other forums because i "liked the car" at the time and wanted to get one, well now this car is in sight...the funds are coming in, and its a pheasable purchase. The main thing that has attracted me to this car is the uniqueness of it where i live. Now i kno its unique WHEREVER you see one, but i live in tsawwassen a backwoods town by the ferry terminal, and NO one i mean NO one has a skyline..and well..id be the only one...i like to stand out in a crowd...especially if that crowd is a bunch of rich white kids drivin their parents mercedes
                                \"Whats makes a guys car, is the moment he sits in the drivers seat and his testicles touch the seat and the whole aura of the car becomes one with his manhood\"

Comment

Working...
                                X