X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Kyle
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I do: college student
    Why I am here: ive been absolutely obsessed with skylines for the past 4 years. i've owned an 04 Lancer Ralliart, and i currently own an 97 integra done up and just in the past week bought my first skyline. 1993 gts-t r33 with an rb25 and am absolutely in love with it.

Comment

• Name is Phil and I'm a 21 year old student. Always been a fan of the two best Japanese cars ever made, the Skyline and the Supra.

Comment

• Name: Joshua
        Ethnicity: Scottish/Canadian
        What I do: As of now nothing, I'm in the process of moving
        Why am I here: Rabbit sent me a link to the for sale thread for "Komi" the Komatsu forklift that we used to goof around with when I used to work at Japaneseimports. I've been in the scene since I was 14 years old and some of you that went by JI know me as "the guy with the white FC that never moved" or "the guy that was on Gabe's computer 90% of the time doing no work" I've worked on skylines and with skyline owners, I'm far from any kind of engine master and know hardly anything about piston motors as my base interest is Rotary but I do also enjoy Nissans. If I ask n00by questions about piston motors go easy on me! I'm still having trouble figuring out what a valve is and why some of your motors have dual over head eccentric shafts :-?

Comment

• Name: Tanya
          What I do: Student
          Why am I here: I love Skylines ! ...the first time I ever drove a a Skyline was in the summer of 2007 I never felt anything like it ...and since then I've been in love with it ! (thanx LordGTR for letting me drive ur skyline ! ) . I currently drive a S13 its all stock thats because I'm saving money to get the GTR. GTRC is not like any other enthusiast club , the meets that I've been to are live, fun and educating... I learn't allot and hopefully will learn some more so I can build my supercar .

Comment

• NAME: Jasper
            ETHNICITY: Chinese
            WHAT I DO: Student
            WHY I AM HERE: I love skylines. Currently driving a 92 gtst and i cant believe how awsome it is. looking to upgrade to a GTR.

Comment

• NAME: Pete
              ETHNICITY: Gringo
              WHAT I DO: Mechanic
              WHY I AM HERE: Originally was looking for info on crossing the boarder between Canada and the United States in my Skyline.
              WHAT I DRIVE::bow down: A 94 GT-R R32 V-Spec A 98 R34 GTT A 97 Nissan Silvia Kouki and finally the black sheep of the family A 98 Honda Civic....but she has 450HP ...Turbo and Nitrous.....So i keep her around...

Comment

• came on to see what other gts (20s)are running big # with style.
                thanks

Comment

• Name: Marc LaCasse
                  ETHNICITY: French Canadian
                  WHAT I DO: IT CD Plus
                  WHY I AM HERE:
                  hey folks, been lurking for a couple weeks browsing the FS thread and reading up on soem of the rides
                  i'm contempting buying a local R32 4 door and wanted to get soem more info and hopefuly some of you might help
                  hope all is well and the holidays are treating everybody well!

Comment

• Name: Al-Kerwi
                    ETHNICITY: Arab-Canadian
                    WHAT I DO: Infanteer, Canadian forces
                    WHY I AM HERE: Want to meet other skyline owners in ontario, see where the get togethers are, and it seems you guys get some great group deals on mods.
                    WHAT I DRIVE: 89 Skyline GT-st
                    "When is modern science going to find a cure for a woman's mouth ?" Dr. Leo Spaceman

Comment

• Name: Doug Taylor
                      ETHNICITY: English, Norwegian, Polish, Austrian, but mostly Canadian
                      WHAT I DO: Sr Network Analyst at Total (Computer Geek)
                      WHY I AM HERE: It seems like a great place to see what's happening in the
                      GTR scene. Hoping to meet others in Calgary and possibly find some parts.
                      WHAT I DRIVE: 1992 GTR (with an R34 engine :-) )

Comment

• Name: Robbie
                        Ethnicity: Caucasian
                        What I do: Drive cars university student downtown toronto
                        Why am I here: Born in canada but grew up in Hong Kong..... between hearing stories of all my dads childhood muscle and the tuners in Hong Kong I fell in love with cars of all sorts. Got My first car 1968 dodge polara 500 before i got my lisence at 16.... Picked up a 87 supra summer of 08 .... and more recently just grabbed my dream car from my time in Hong Kong a r32 gtr!
                        1968 Dodge Polara 500
                        1987 mk3 Toyota Supra ( engine blown car for sale)
                        1992 nissan Skyline GTR

Comment

• NAME: Mike
                          ETHNICITY: White
                          WHAT I DO: USAF
                          WHY I AM HERE: Looking for parts for my 93 Nissan Skyline GTS-T. Hard to find them here in Europe :-?
                          WHAT I DRIVE: 93 Nissan Skyline GTS-T, 04 Jeep Wrangler TJ, and a 00 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Name: Joseph Barbour
                            Ethnicity: ??? Beige... Tannish... Classification= White
                            What I do: What dont i do? But im a sports nutritionist.
                            Why am I here: Quite simply, because i own a GTR. Its My dream car. Greatest car of all time.

Comment

• Name: Michael Keigan
                              Ethnicity: White
                              Location: englishtown, cape breton (i own the 2nd skyline and only gtr on the island)
                              What I do: pipe insulator in northern alberta
                              Why am I here: Because i own a GTR.
                              Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

• Name: Gilad Coppersmith
                                Ethnicity: British (I really am British)
                                What I do: Work for an advertising agency
                                Why am I here: Because finally, after falling in love with the R35 about a year ago, I have bought my dream car.....

Comment

Working...
                                X