Ethnicity: Dutch Canuck
    What I Do: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Monkey
    Why I'm Here: Help Me, Help You.

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Courtney (male)
      Ethnicity: Caucasian / Canadian
      What I do: Project Scheduler
      Why am I here: I've loved cars since I was a kid, and I've finally been able to afford buying my own cars. I was into domestic cars until I went to Japan with my Japanese wife, where I was able to see some nice JDM cars. I've met some people in the import scene back here in Canada and I've learned a lot. I'm here to research and learn about this wonderful car, hopefully to import a late R32 or early R33.
      (No more images in signature, no more car winking avatar. Weee)

Comment

• Name: Wes
        Ethnicity: Asain
        What I Do: Detailer
        Why I'm Here: Almost 90% of the Skylines I have seen on the streets look so beat up, paint condition horrible, interior horrible, I would just like to detail some of these cars and bring them back to AAA condition.

Comment

• Name: Col
          Ethnicity: English
          What I do: Ermmmm, the names a clue
          Why am I here: Just arrived 2 week ago, collected my R33 GTS-t today after having it shipped over from the UK, met up with a fellow owner today and he said take a look at the site, so here I am, so hi everyone

Comment

• Name: Eddie
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: Make money,play games, drive cars, hang out with friends :P
            Why am I here: I love Skylines and plan on owning one very soon, and hope to contribute to the community.
            Last edited by Invictor; 06-06-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Name: Jesse
              Resides: Edmonton
              Why im here: Its where i found my car and i would like to be a part of teh community

Comment

• Name: Clayton Pezzaniti
                Ethnicity: Italian/Canadian
                What I Do: Electrician in Traffic
                Why Im Here: As the old story goes I fell in love with cars and making horsepower, so in came the first step the Honda Civic. $7000 later with a pretty respectable Type R I decided to quit fooling around and begin my search for a real import horsepower maker. After months of searching I finally came across a mint 92' gts-t sedan and now here I am trying to take some of the fame away from the two doors. No offence of course to those who have them lol

Comment

• Name: Nick
                  Ethnicity: Canadian/East Indian
                  What I Do: Electrical Engineering student
                  Why Im Here: I plan on owning a skyline in the future. I'd liek to know what i am getting into!

Comment

• Name: chris
                    Ethnicity: white?
                    What I do: Im a chrysler trained Technician, i work at a chrysler dealer.
                    Why I am here: my friend has a skyline, some of you have met him. figured i should register rather than just hiding.

'07 Charger R/T

Comment

• Vannnnncouver!

Comment

• Name: Daniel
                        Ethnicity: Spanish
                        What I do: I am a Photographer for Dimanatti.com
                        Why I'm Here: Plan on buying a Skyline in the near future, the gtr community sounds like fun too...

Comment

• Name: Ray
                          Ethnicity: Guyanese
                          What I do: typical 9-5 job nothing special. Photographer/Admin of GTcars.ca
                          Why I'm Here: Learn more about Nissan Skylines, take part within this awesome community

Comment

• Name: Alex
                            Ethnicity: French Canadian
                            What I do: Technician for Bell Canada
                            Why am I here: I bought a 91 Skyline GTR and picked it up less than 24hrs ago hehehe and I do have a few issues with it but nothing too bad I suspect.

My other ride is a 2000 Intrepid R/T
                            Alex
                            1991 Skyline GT-R
                            2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

• Hi

Name: Cody
                              Ethnicity: Canadian
                              What I do: I am a Application Developer and Program Analyst for a IT professional services company. I generally love to draw/paint in my spare time, along with Forza2 and COD4 for Xbox360

Why am I here: I met a friend nick-named Soup when I started college. He basically created the car enthusiast in me. Before i met him I was huge into Aston Martin, and slowly he took me away from the European exotics and i fell for the Toyota Supra and Nissan Skylines. Amazing Machines.

I joined GTRC because I'd like to learn more about skylines and hopefully invest in getting one within the next year. Currently, I drive a 2007 Civic Coupe. (Belly-button car i know.. It's nice for a day to day driver though ) I'm looking into getting a skyline to use for motorsports.

Well I'm pleased to meet everyone

Comment

• Toronto here.

Comment

Working...
                                X