X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name:Bahman
    Ethnicityersain
    What I want to do: auto mech

been into cars from the day i was born i owned a ford, honda civic, camaro. Now i own a 1978 toyota corolla and a nissan skyline gtr r32.

Comment

• Name: Crick
      Ethnicity: White Canadian
      What I do: Teach English as a Second Language
      Why am I here: I have lurked this forum for a year or so now but figured it was time to actually make a handle and become an active member in this community. I do not currently own a skyline, but it is in the plan when I come home from China this time next year. Trying to learn as much as I can before I get my hands on one :biggrin:

Comment

• Name: Roo
        Ethnicity: Native American
        Nationality: USA
        What I do: A little bit of everything =)
        Why I am here: About to release a new GT-Style R34 widebody kit!

Comment

• Name: Jake
          Ethnicity: German
          Nationality: American
          What I do: if I tell you, I will have to kill you
          Why I am here: BMW's are passe, Porsches are too clinical... GT-R's (except the new one) rock.

Comment

• Greetings all

Hello all. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Name: Harley
            Ethenic : white
            What I do: Mobile Audio installations
            Why I am here: Friend of mine / coworker started talking about Skylines and I fell in love with the R34. Hoping to get a R32 very soon to tide me over till I can import a 34 down the road. Here to learn what I can to make whichever skyline I end up owning stand up and be noticed
            That bolt came from where using what?!?

Comment

• Roll Call : Post intro

Me :
              Name : Steve
              Ethnicity : White Base Brat
              Local : Cold Lake, Alberta
              What do i do : Air weapons system technician, blow **** up for a living.
              Why am i here : Proud new owner of a 1990 Skyline GT-R NISMO edition. Finaly got the chance to buy the car of my dreams, now that i own it, i want to know other people that share my passion for motorsport and the beautiful beast that is the Skyline of any year. Pics of my car to come when it gets in my driveway in a few days.

Cheers
              Owning a 1990 supercar was a dream

misson accomplished

(0 0 skyline 0 0)

Comment

• Name: Vojislav
                Ethnicity: Serbian
                What I do: Sheet Metal/Welding
                Why i am Here? Well i just got my second car frist a 240sx 95 kat and now the dream car Nissan Skyline Gtr 1992Single turbo Conversion. Alot of thanks to Onijdm for the hook up. yah i came here to learn more about the car.

- There Is One Certainty In Life -
                - All That Lives Is Born To Die -

Comment

• Name: Scott
                  Ethnicity : American
                  Locationenver Colorado
                  What I do: Sell Tires
                  Why I am here: I am putting a rb in my 240sx, and parts an info is quite scattered and scarce here in Merica.

Comment

• new here

Name: Frederic Raymond

Ethnicity: french canadian

What I do: 2nd year welding school

Why i am Here? Well i just got my second car frist a mustang 87 t-top and now the dream daily car Nissan Skyline Gtr 1992. yah i came here to learn more about the of skyline's and to find contacts in the welding industrie. beacause after school i'm lookin to move west.

ps: if you have contacts for summer 2010. for full time career in welding i'm up i will be finished my 2years of welding at school.
                    -1987 Ford Mustang (turbo, 6 speed, 1000hp, lapping project going for 3 years)
                    -1992 Nissan Skyline gtr (stolen 5 nov 2009)
                    -1992.5 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 20g (Daily Drive)

Comment

• Name: Brett
                      Ethnicity: white Caucasian
                      What I do: student, part time work at staples business depot
                      Why am I here: to learn about the Nissan aspect of imports, im a Honda guy who just got a skyline and im out in left field, learning quickly, one of my friend recommended me this site as my new best friend so here i am
                      1992 Nissan Skyline GTR
                      2003 GMC Sierra SLT
                      1972 Datsun 510

Comment

• Name : Steve
                        Location - GTA North
                        Age- older than dirt
                        Ethnicity: Mangecake
                        Nationality: Canadian
                        What I do: Process Combustion
                        Why I am here: Helping my son with his car (91 GTS-T 4 dr)

Comment

• New user

Name: Devin
                          Ethnicity: Caucasian (British)
                          What I do: Artist/Server/Student used to sell cars (when people were buying them)
                          Why am I here: Finding more info/parts on the RB20DET engine because they're much harder to come by in the states.

I own a 1971 Dastun 240Z that I swapped an RB20 into about a year ago. Since then I have added a new exhaust manifold, Holset HY35 turbo, Turbonetics wastegate, GReddy BOV, custom full 3in catless exhaust, Tomei HG, Ported and polished the head, ARP head studs, 525cc injectors, GReddy timing belt, new fuel system, new cooling system, custom FMIC and piping, and Electomotive TEC-3 standalone EMS. It dynoed at 312rwhp and 285tq at only 11psi... was waiting to finish a few more modifications before upping the boost, but my engine blew from catastrophic over heating due to a blown freeze plug on the highway and bad temp gauge/thermostat. I am now in the process of sourcing a new longblock and rebuilding. Im aiming for ~400+whp on this next build. Im hoping to find some good parts and some good knowledge on this forum to help me get there by next spring.

Comment

• Name: Orin
                            Ethnicity: Guyanese
                            What I do: Emergency vehicle technian
                            Why am I here: Love nissans. always will....not too much the new ones tho very very selective.
                            first car was 1987 nissan maxima se, VG30E power!
                            moved on to 93 maxima gxe auto-tragic
                            then to 94 se maxima se 5 speed (VE30DE) as daily
                            then 92 240sx KA to SR swap
                            after that i picked up a 300zx z32 NA for one summer and couldnt find decent insurance. so i had to get rid of it
                            I finally got stuck with a 1999 infiniti g20t (5 speed FWD non turbo sr20de) that i modded with a GTIR sr20det with itb...love the sound.
                            I sold it soon after my short enjoyment becuase i missed the rwd. I quickly found an old school mk3 supra that i modded heavily at pur auto (great guys) with my 1jz swap and a whole bunch of other goodies, and i came across this r33 4 door that at the time suited my daily needs as well as a thought to be kid on the way. And so here i am.

Comment

• name: stevie jay
                              ethnicity:irish i think
                              what i do: burn gas without reason
                              why im here: i have a pretty rare model of skyline (1990 r32 4 door gtst), some parts will be hard to find without help, i hope to find other owners of 4 door skylines and to get and give whatever tech support i can!!! Many questions about my car to come!!

Comment

• Name: Trevor
                                Ethnicity:Canadian
                                What I do: self-employed
                                Why am I here: Skyline owner
                                It's better to burn out then to fade away

Comment

Working...
                                X