• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought an r33 gts-t

Name: Patrick
    Ethnicity: Canadian white boy
    What I do: Engineer
    Why am I here: I just bought a skyline r33 gts-t (93) and I'm here to listen and ask a million questions as I get a handle on this new ride. I have some work to put into it and I couldn't think of a better place to ask questions.

Comment

• Name: Evgeny
      Ethicity: Russian
      What I do: Mechanical Engineering student.
      Why am I here: Recently purchased a R32 skyline (92). Doing some researching on new vehicle and this forum is so far, providing very helpfull information.

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Josef
        Ethnicity: australia
        What I do: cleaner, drifter, aspiring to start own business when holiday is over
        Why am I here: wanted to find some other car enthusiasts and hopefully attend some canadian car meets and see how u guys do it over there so keen on any info, any meet, and any other sites u guys can put me onto for reference to my user name my current car is a ae86 toyota sprinter, mods include hard as hell suspension, aftermarket twink wheel, ma51 supra rims, locker diff bigger brakes and an engine i like to abuse and a car that fun to slide still learning tho. legolas737@hotmail.com is my msn or email if anyone can give me any info or wants a chat, hope to meet some of you cheers guys.

Comment

• Name: Andrew
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What I do: Going to college to be an auto tech
          Why am I here: Always loved everything about cars, looking to buy a GTR in the near future so I thought it would be a good idea to get informed, and this seems like the best place to start

Comment

• Name:Joe
            Bolivian
            What I do: Specialize on engine management tuning, efi problems solver, future Bosch Car Service Manager.

Comment

• Me:
              Name: quentin
              Ethnicity: canadian? (scottish and dutch)
              Location: sunny florida (married to a citizen of u.s., still got the green card though)
              What I do: furniture design for a living, drift a little, basically a lifetime car fan
              Why am I here: interested in bringing a skyline to florida, maybe using my fam in canada to help. currently modding a lexus sportcross (kid seat in the back).

Comment

• Name: Rob
                What I do: When im not working im out driving my car. I've been into cars since i was really young,and mostly into honda's.But back in the day i had a 240 sx , sold it for a civic, and now im trying my luck again with nissan. i recently picked up a 1990 r32 gts-t, and am currently lovin it.
                .......________ .......
                ....../________\.......
                ..../__________\......
                ...|OO\_____/OO|....
                ....\___________/....
                .....|_|.........|_|.....

.........GTS-T..........

Comment

• Hi im Tim, i just got a GTR
                  im 18
                  Since i got it all the kids in my highschool seem to talk to me more it was the best birthday present ever.

Now i just need mods.

Comment

• Name: Matt
                    Ethnicity: Korean Canadian
                    What I do: I hang out with friends. Sleep. Eat. No job.
                    Why am I here: I have GTR. I love this car and I want see other cars and useful tips.

Comment

• Name: Richard
                      Ethnicity: Generic Whitey Mutt...
                      I appreciate anything with wheels that goes fast enough to make me puke.

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: Matt
                        What I do: Machinist / cnc programmer / cad engineer

Well, i've always loved cars, been building a project AE86 for a while, and a few years ago picked up an R32 GTR.
                        I've been reading this forum for a number of years.......I just finally got around to registering

Comment

• Me!

Name: Paul
                          Ethnicity: Italian/Canadian
                          About Me: I own a 32 skyline GTS-t. i like cruseing downtown with the friends and there whips.
                          What I Do: Landscaping
                          Why I am here: I love skylines and i want to learn more about my car and see peoples rides.

Comment

• Me:
                            Name:Mark
                            Ethnicity:white boy
                            What I do: fiberglass tech.

I need help, really want to buy skyline, have the cash, can't find insurance that will insure it!! need help

Comment

• My Intro.....

Name: Kenji
                              Ethnicity: Half Japanese, half Scottish, Finnish, English
                              What I do: Telecommunications Technician
                              Why I'm here: I'm looking to get a GTR for (don't hate me) a winter car. Just until I finish my current project FC3S and then I'll start fresh with the GTR.
                              1989 Honda Civic DX - Sold
                              1987 Mazda RX-7 GX - Sold
                              1990 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II - In pieces...
                              1993 Nissan Skyline GTR - Passing you!

Comment

• Intro? what can i say about myself...??

My name's Ian
                                Am 37
                                Born a white guy but have so many tattoos you could call me multicolored.
                                Livin and workin in Vancouver BC
                                I make my living being a kick ass professional tattooer!! ( slicktoothgrin.com )
                                And why am i here?, well i've been a eurotuner guy for about 10 years now, and i've gotten reaquainted with an old passion of mine. I lived in Japan for 5 years and my dream car back then was all SKYLINE GTR, when i came back i got into the VW tuner scene but now i find myself not satisfied with my '03 Jetta 1.8T that i was turning into a stage 3+, my passion is all about a '95 R33 GTR!! HELL YA!!

Comment

Working...
                                X