X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name: richard
    Job: Heavy equipment mechanic
    Home: Whistler B.C.
    Why im here: have gone through stages in autosport starting with a 85 trans am and culminating with a white 92 gtr. love the tunning underground but never see it where i live, the best i ever see are porsh/ lexus/ mercedes suv's with "N"s on the back and my old trans am occasionally. need to communicate with people who appreciate a monster when they see one and dont gawk like theyve never seen a rhd before.
    Motto: race between a tunner and muscle, in the end a tunner will always win.

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Clay
      What I do: Mill worker
      Why am I here: Im looking at purchasing a skyline

Comment

• Hello

I don't really know what im getting my self into.I've been a fan of the skyline since for ever.Want to drive something different and thats why im here..Hope you meet and greet with all you guys

Name: Murchie
        What I do: Student
        Why am I here: Im looking at purchasing a skyline

Comment

• First Post

Name: James
          Hometown: Guelph, Ontario
          Car: 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS Stage 3
          Wanted: 1990 GTR

I joined so I could buy a car from someone. I like my cobalt but I know AWD is the way to go.

Comment

• First Post

Name: Mike
            Hometown: Kitchener, Ontario
            Car: 1990 240SX RB20 Swap

Joined to learn more about the RB motors, and to see what kind of power people are putting down. Parts support is nice too!

Comment

• Noob

Name: Jason
              Ethnicity: White
              What I do: US Air Force
              Why am I here: Plan on moving back to the US in 2015, will be bringing my GT-R with me since it will be 25 years old by then and I can bring it into the US no questions asked. I'll be in Seattle, so I'll be able to come up to places like Vancouver BC fairly easily, just looking to start making some contacts, share the story of my car, and see what everyone else is doing with their GT-R's.

Comment

• First Post Intro

Name: Nick
                Ethnicity: 3rd gen Canadian
                What I do: Hydronic Technician
                Why am I here: Just a Z32 guy who just looking to learn more, and how you guys do things differently with your I-6's! Aspiring to own a 'Liner one day as well.

Comment

• Name: Wrayan
                  Hometown: Oakville, Ontario
                  Car: 1992 240SX RB20

SKYLINE ENTHUSIAST! Nice to meet everyone

Comment

• Nothing

IM 19 and im lookin for a nice skyline and no betttter place than gtrcanada

Comment

• hi im 19 and i like cars

Comment

• Intro

James
                        Have owned 3 skylines
                        Interested in a new build.
                        I am a heavy duty mechanic
                        Skyline Lover to the max. No other car does it for me.
                        Did you know RACECAR spelled backwards is still RACECAR ?

[ Oo oO ]

92 GTST SOLD
                        92 gTR RIP
                        New build coming soon.

Comment

Name: Andrew

A little about me is that i love skylines and most nissans at that. I currently own a 89 R32 Gtr which has been one of my favorite cars as long as i can remember. i am looking to do alot of mods to it and make a track car out of it. keeping the look clean and more stock than dressed up but make it a killer on the 1/4 mile.
                          Any ways im a easy going guy from calgary alberta and love to learn new things about my car. feel free to messege me.

Comment

• Name: Ryan

I live in Miami, Fl. I joined here a while back to just get new information about skylines and see whats out there. I know dah_hunter from this forum as well, he posted pics of my GTS25T here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/media/43...s-r33-gts.html
                            I also have a R33 GTR V-spec somewhere :>

Comment

• Name: Roberto
                              Ethnicity: English Canadian
                              What I do: Mechanic Student

Why: Ever since i was 14, my friends were hooked on JDM cars, Specifically "skylines" ... and they got me very interested in the subject... and today i drive a Skyline GTS-T and im happier then iv ever been. it may not be a GTR but it is a Rear Wheel Drive MONSTER lol[/I]

Comment

• GTR on the Rock

RhdHybrid
                                Name: Ken
                                Ethnicity: Newfoundlander
                                What I do: Non Destructive Testing Tech. (Radiography)
                                Why I am here: I just recently picked up a 89 BNR32 GTR for a steal, needs some work, but I like a project. I'm new to the Nissan world, but have been into the import scene since 1999. My previous project was a 2000 civic RHD, with a built motor and a widebody. Now I plan on building my GTR. I have a lot to learn and hope that my fellow Canadian GTR owners can help with some of my questions.

A run down on the project:
                                89 BNR32 GTR
                                Damaged Drivers side suspension, all parts ordered, just waiting on them
                                Slight frame Straightening, and a Custom Rollcage to keep it straight for the long term
                                A R34 GT 500 conversion: huge job, there will be lots of pics
                                Wheels: I would like some Advans, or Buddy Club.... Still looking.......
                                And the motor, this is where I'm going to have questions........

Comment

Working...
                                X