This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avenue Nissan Toronto

I am the Fleet Manager at Avenue Nissan in Toronto and I have a Gun Metal Grey 2010 GT-R available ...brand new...sitting in our showroom.
    If anyone is interested, please contact me on my Private Line at 416-577-3085....or through the GT-R site.
    Ian Berg

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Brody
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: Grade 12 High School Student
      Why am I here: I just recently bought a gts-t type M Skyline and
      i absolutely love it and would love to come out to some meets and
      learn some more about this car!
      White 1990 Nissan Skyline HCR32.
      "Skyline" Is a lifestyle.

Comment

• Frank, been into cars for a whilleee...been workin since a young age to save up for a skyline. always been readin up on mags learning new stuff here and there. Just bought her not too long ago...hcr32. Still a student so mods are still low pro...rsr cat back, hks mushroom, ngk platinum, half roll cage, weds racing wheels, gtr full front end and cusco coil overs.

Comment

• name: Dan
          what i do: electrician
          why im here: i have always loved the skyline. i recently picked up a r32 gts-t 4 door. i have been having a few minor problems with the car and a friend suggested i check out this site for info on it.
          I canz take this corner at 195k cause i gots AWDZ. Get real.

Comment

• name: Jonathan
            what i do: plane field
            why im here: i heard this site is a great source of information for my r32,so here i am.

Comment

• Name: Brian
              Ethnicity: Newfie, Canada
              What I do: Driller on the big rigs
              Why am I here: I have always wanted a skyline, so I just bought one, and have a thurst for knowledge which I hope will be quenched here
              -1995 BCNR33, Borg S300, Full Race, Link Ecu, Some Other Stuff
              -2007 Dodge 3500, 6 Speed, CTD

Comment

• Name: Corey
                I currently own a Pearl White R32 GTR.

Comment

• hey

hey jst new here droppin by wooop

Comment

• what up!

tuner cars =!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Derek
                      Ethnicity:
                      What I do: Burner Technician
                      Why am I here: Well orignally I stumbled across this website when I was looking to see about the drifting at western speeday in victoria and I seen a thread on here about these guys that were attending. I also went and damn there were some sexy ass skylines in the parking lot of western. I drive a 04 dodge neon srt-4 but the fwd is starting to get on my nerves lol. I have about 300 hp and already so much torque steer and wheel spin I was planning on going big turbo this winter but dayum I was thinking maybe just go rwd and if I did it would be a skyline or sylvia and I just wanted to maybe meet up with some of the guys from vic and get a better look at their cars. So yeah im here just to get in touch with them and also check out ur website.

Comment

• Name: Stefan
                        Ethnicity: Dutch
                        What I do: Student & night time cab driver
                        Why am I here: To take over the world... or at least read the topics on this forum to expand my knowledge about my car
                        I own a gunmetal gray R33 GTS25T from 1993, wich I bought with a few mods.
                        Then added a couple of mods, and I will slowly begin to improve handling and power-output... because 250hp on 1360kg is a bit weak (to say the least) when your last car was a 300+ hp Civic coupe.
                        Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
                        1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T
                        Giant Dutch dude

Comment

• Name:Rob
                          Ethnicity: Canadian
                          What I do: Marine Engineer/Diver Canadian Navy
                          When I was doing research before buying a Skyline I came across this site, it's been great!
                          Now aside from an '07 GSX-R750, '02 WRX (wifes car), '04 Forester I now have a '92 GTR!
                          This site helped alot when making the decision and getting the car to work right.

Comment

• Name: Dylan
                            located in toronto, woodbridge
                            why im here: always wanted a skyline, still do especially an r32 gtr. but i couldnt get one so i now have my cobalt ss, but i still love skylines.

Comment

• I have a personal collection of GTR's and parts I want to sell so I can concentrate on my Gun Business. I am located in New Zealand but will ship worldwide. Have been told my prices are good for exchange rate. Accept Pay Pal.

Comment

• Hello, this is Patrick from RHDJapan. We have been collecting links from our customers on the forums that they recommend and will be visiting the forums from time to time. During our visits to the forums we will be introducing the team and addressing any issues of concern for those who have not done business with us in the past and if necessary clearing up any unresolved issues that may exist. We will also be looking to add content that may be of interest to the forum as well as looking for new places to help sponsor.

We would like to express a big thanks and praise to all of our customers across the globe

Patrick, Russell, Kazuki, Takeru, Masa, Amon, Chris and Amelie
                                The RHDJapan Team.
                                RHDJapan
                                Phone: +81-3-3487-1415
                                Fax: +81-3-3487-1415

Comment

Working...
                                X