X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Alex
    Ethnicity: Italo-Canadian
    What I do: Web development
    Why am I here: JohnnyZ said if I don't help out he will beat and rape me.

Comment

**edited**
      2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
      And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

Name: Steve
        Ethnicity: WHITE boY
        What I do: ummm.....public service
        Why am I here: I'm a a car geek/nut and I want to have the best, most pure sports cars out there. I have always loved motorsports and "exotic" cars. The GTR is one of my dream cars which is NOW(pretty soon) actually a reality.....NO MORE DREAMING

Steve
        Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, right? So then I guess Homo stands for Honda Motorsports?
        GTi-R, the baby \'zilla!

Comment

Name: Irving
          Ethnicity: American/Hispanic(Dominican Republic)
          What I do: Immigration Consulatant
          Why am I here: " The passion of the GTR is strong with this one " . . . " Horsepower he will get" . . . " Great will he be "

Comment

Me:
            Name: Jonathan
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: Computer Programmer / Technician

Been into cars since the age of 13 when my dad had a Mustang. Really got into Japanese cars since then and have been wanting a Skyline. Heard they were gona be legalized in Canada in 2004 so started making searches, ended up contacting JohnnyZ by email and he directed me here!

Nice to meet other people interested in importing Skylines to Canada!
            VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVViper!

Comment

Name: Rick
              Ethnicity: Hakujin (White Foreigner in Japanese)
              Reason I'm here: To dispell any myths about what "really" happens in Japan. Also, having owned an R32 GTR for almost 3 years and having owned 3 previous RWD Skylines, and a background in modifying imports (Stateside term) for the past 11+ years, I feel I might be able to offer free advice to potential Skyline GTR owners in Canada or the US.

BNR32 Owner
              Okinawa, Japan

Comment

Hi guys,

Name: Arthur
                Reason here: I love R32's.

Comment

Me:
                  Name: Ry
                  What I do: metal fussion technician (welder)
                  Why am I here: been into cars since i was 14, found out about the skyline soon after that and wanted one ever since. now my dream car is at my grasps. i found out about this awesome site through skylines downunder about an hour ago, and this seems like a really friendly board, and best of all it's canadian! right now i drive an 86 vw gti but hope to get a gts-t in the next year and would someday love to learn how to drift.

oh yeah and I LOVE SKYLINES.

Comment

Name: Aaron Bogya
                    Ethnicity: 1/2 Hungarian 1/2Canadian
                    What I do: Customer Service @ Telus Mobility
                    Why am I here:I've only been into cars since '98 (late bloomer) when my buddy picked up a brand new EK Hatch and added an Intake (which at the time I thought was the coolest thing). Since then, I've kept in the know with every month of SCC/Import Tuner/Super Street etc... First car was an 83 Accord (killed the engine 2X). After that, i don't recall why, but I really wanted a S13. A lady from my work was selling one and it was mine within a week. For a year and half since I bought that car, I put almost every dollar I had into that car. I abused/babied it until my dad was t-boned by some dumb lady in an Isuzu Rodeo. My contributions to the Nissan community were rewarded by being named a moderator on www.northwestnissans.com, which is where I found StraightSix and he intro'd my to the old Yahoo Forums. Currently I drive an 87 'Rolla GT-S hatch that I picked up for 800 bucks in 2002 (which won't start today for the first time in 2 years due to -40 degree weather). It was meant to be a winter car while I garaged the S13, but some things change I guess. When I started looking for a new car, a buddy told me about the 15 year rule for canadian imports. Since then, I've wanted a skyline... and yeah, the rest of the story is still to be written......sorry for the novel...[/img]

Comment

Intro

Hi im Khoa, im Vietnamese i'm currently living with my Girl friend, she's Japanese.
                      What I do: Apprentiship Mechanic Engineering/On my Free time i work on my Girl friend Car or my car.
                      Why am I here: I hate walking or taking the bus, Did for many years so, i bought myself a car at the age of 18, an Sw20. Ever since then i love Japanese cars, So much potential and unlimited power. Not to mention the ultimate beast machine from japan, The R32/R33/R34 Skyline. I would love to own one whenever i have the appointunity in life.

Comment

banned.

Comment

Name: Ehsan
                          Ethnicity: Persian
                          What I do: studying actuary at the University of Manitoba
                          Why am I here: well wasnt a big fan of cars until about 16 when i started to understand more about how they work and well driving them. after getting a test drive in the rx-7twinturbo i fell in love with imports, specifically 300zx and rx-7tt. after many years of seeing how much i want one of these cars i met daemos and he pretty much he introduced me to some new imports and got me a little more excited. i came across the skyline probably about 2 years ago and i was astonished about its pure power. and well since about june of this year daemos and i have been looking at when/how we can bring in the car.

personally i love the skyline but since im a student still and wont finish for at least 1 year im going to be just a fanboy and just pretty much collect info. hopefully summer/winter 2005-2006 i will get my skyline.

anyways thats all for now.

Comment

Name: Nathan
                            Ethnicity: Canadian, Ukrainian
                            What I do: student
                            Why am I here: Uhm well ever since i found out what a Skyline was i always liked them above other cars. They are jsut better looking, more powerful, just a better car than others. Also, cars in general have been one of my many fascinations, they tend to amuse me by their sense of speed, and beauty ^_^.

great... i'm the youngest here :P

Comment

Name: Jon
                              Age: 23 (just turned...only 2 more years 'til I'm 25!)
                              What I do: finishing my science degree at UW, then off to teacher's college in the fall
                              Why am I here: keep up to date on stuff about Skyline's in Canada...I originally wanted to buy a Lancer OZ RalliArt or something of the sort in the spring, but then I started to look around and find that Skyline's could be had for as much, or even less so I really became interested in that...I think I might wait until the R33's become legal (after I'm 25) before I get a Skyline cause of the stupid insurance on Skylines in Ontario
                              \"Keep cool and you command everybody.\"

Comment

name: Vincent
                                ethnicity: chinese
                                occupation: Lab technician for Environment Canada
                                why i'm here: Importing anything other than stuff from eBay is new to me. I ran into the Yahoo group when a discussion on importing the R32 was discussed on a local car forum I frequent (www.revscene.net) (no it's not mine). Seemed interesting, but truth be told, I have heard horror stories of imported cars being cut in half, and I didn't want to be a guinea pig. I'm here for info and knowledge, although I have decided to save up for my real dream car, the NSX.
                                A sick person wants only one thing.
                                A healthy person wants a million things.

Comment

Working...
                                X