X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Freddy
    Ethnicity: Vietnamese
    What I do: Part-time Finance student (almost finished B. of Commerce), working full-time at a clearing firm, part-time writer for IntunedOnline.com

I've been hovering in and out of this site, mostly for informational purposes; there's been quite a debate about the importation practice to 25 years, and that's what I've been following mainly. My good fellow also drives one of the nicest GTS-T around the Montreal area, and I look for parts on his behalf.

Thanks

Comment

• GTR is a beast!

Name: Andrew
      Ethnicity: Canadian/Australian
      What I do: Everything except what I don't do
      Why I'm here: For the car, why else...

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Jon
        Ethnicity: American (decent canadian/french)
        What I do: ASE Master Tech
        Why am I here: Well ive been in the 240sx scene for about 8 years now. It all started in 2000 with my 1993 Nissan 240sx fastback. Over the years i transformed it from bone stock to what it is today. In 2002 i swapped in an SR20 engine with all the goodies. the following winter i Built up the engine and boosted it to the tune of 442rwhp. In 2007 i was FINALLY dragged into the drifting scene (was always a fan but now a competitor) I built myself a Drifting race car. A 1989 240sx coupe SR20 powered with every suspension upgrade possible. After 2 seasons with the drift car i came across an opportunity of a lifetime. I traded my drift car and undisclosed amount of cash for a 1990 R32 Skyline GTS-4. I miss my car alot but Ive had a hard on for skylines for over 10 years. I know its only a gts4 but im hoping to drop in an rb26 this winter with some big boost. Updates to follow!
        GTS4-R

Comment

• ME

Name: Jordan
          What I do: Student
          Why I'm here:To learn about GTR's and to get help if needed

Comment

• Name: Billy
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: Engineer (Electronic)
            Why I'm here: Some bad people stole my Impreza and wrote it off. I'm almost sold on getting a Skyline to replace it.

Comment

• Name: Mike
              Ethnicity: American
              What I do: Mechanic
              Why am I here: to check out the classifieds on this site and find some GTR's and skyline shells to buy and bring into the states...

Comment

• Name: Paul McGrath
                Ethnicity: White
                What I do: performance parts distibutor
                Why am I here: networking, DIY info, trading, browsing, learning......... I love skylines, Ive owned a R33 GTST previously and now own a R33 GTR and my partner drives a 96 Stagea. We are a Nissan family all the way!!

- - - - - -
                - Japanese parts
                - Generic parts
                - Best priced RB coil packs in the world.

Comment

• I figure better late than never...
                  Name: Mark
                  Ethnicity: Canadian/Italian Heritage
                  What I do: Student, vinyl graphics designer and installer, apprentice & at-home mechanic.
                  Why am I here: Ever since I was little I have always loved the Nissan 240SX and Skyline, over the years that passion has grown stronger. At the age of 15 I picked up my 1992 Nissan 240SX and have been working on it ever since (on my own, no one in my family has mechanical backgrounds). Last year, the Skyline lover in me made the decision to swap in an RB20DET out of a 1990 Skyline GTS-t and I never regret it, I get the best of both cars in one. I'm here to share what I've learned, over the past few years I have become very knowledgeable about the functions of both the Skyline and 240SX. I can accurately diagnose and fix problems, help out with mechanical dilemmas and offer helpful advice to those who are seeking aide. Most of all, I am here because I share the same passion as everyone else, I work on my car because I love to and most importantly, I take everything I do to heart. I always try to preserve the good name of the Nissan community by representing myself in a professional manner on the roads and at events (abiding by road rules, observing proper maners etc.). I know quite a few members of this club who are good friends of mine and I hope to forge more friendships with fellow enthusiasts as time goes on. Thanks for listening, glad to be a part of GTRC! Even though I technically don't have a Skyline .
                  1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                  1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• intro

Me:
                    Name: Andrew
                    Ethnicity: French Canadian
                    What I do: mechanical engeneering technologist
                    Why am here: I have been into cars for a few years starting with my crx, then civic gsr nitrous ect... before getting my gtr. Now I need parts and technical info to keep it going. I have just bought a second gtr for parts to insure a long life to my skyline

Comment

• hi bud, just joined myself...keith
                      skylineowners.com

Comment

• hi guys just joined

hi guys, got the link from yr site from my site, so i'd thiught i'd register and see how you are all doing over the water, im keith own 2 skylines 1 r33gtst running 620hp....2 r32gtst running 400hp which i drift in the british drift championship, came 4th this year, so its hi from me....keith
                        skylineowners.com

Comment

• Me

Name: Ryan
                          Car: 91 GTST with a few mods.
                          What I do: Does what its told.
                          Why am here: Bought a skyline a little while back. looking for technical help so i can actually keep her on the road. Also looking for performance parts for my 91 gtst

Comment

• New to gtr canada

Hi name is Owenn
                            Proud owner of a 91 gtr clean clean clean !
                            Just checking it out

Comment

• Me:
                              Name: Dan
                              Ethnicity: Norwegian Viking
                              What I do: Computer geek
                              Why am I here: Trying to figure out a problem that a friend of mine has with his "new" skyline with the RB26DETT engine

Comment

• Name: Kino Wright
                                Ethnicity: Jamaican Canadian
                                What i do: Mitsubishi parts guru
                                Why am I here: I have been living mitsu for my whole life and i wanted to try something different. I just want to hang out and learn a bit about my new GTR.

Comment

Working...
                                X