Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new, but i know all the ins and out of skylines.

Comment

• New here

Name is Rick from Edmonton alberta I'm a heavy duty mechanic just got a r33 and looking for parts

Comment

• Intro

Hello,

My name is Ray and I hail from USA in California.
        I have a 1974 Datsun 260Z, No its not a skyline. But it is equipped with a RB25det out of a 94 R33. Im here searching for parts mostly. I have a good grasp of the ins and outs of the skyline drive train.

Cheers!

Comment

• First post !

Hey guys well as we all know it the all important first post so for starters I'm James. So iv grown a big intrest I'm JDM cars sense I first got my licence, bought my first car skyline tho only a gts it was a start second vehical 94 V1 Subaru wrx STi numbered car mine being 28 of 200 now I have my 91GTR so I got the GTR out of the body shop now spun a main Bering witch is why I'm now on this forum. I need a few things for my GTR so I'm going to start posting when I can. *

Comment

• New here need some help

NAME: Jesse
            Why I'm here: I only buy import cars and have always loved Nissan,Honda,subie,mitsu, EXT. Im currently helping a friend of mine put together his 92 skyline (RB26DETT) and would love to buy it from him some day, (or find one like it) to build. I live 40minutes from Canada and I go up every other week for parts hunting and track time as well,I'm even planning on moving to Canada soon because I just don't agree with US outlook on some thing to put it Nicely and wish to just get out all together.

My intensions: I hope to make some new friends, connections, and help out a bit as well and look forward to getting some info I need for the build here.

Thanks for excepting me in your community please contact me if you wish thanks again!
            Last edited by RB26USA92; 07-01-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Hey name is Thilan and I just got a R32 GTR and I'm in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

The car is mostly stock except with a front lip and low profile spoiler (N1 factory package?).

Comment

• Intro

Name: Abdel
                Ethnicity: Internet troll
                What I do: Game developer
                Why am I here: Mostly for the tech forums.
                Ride: R32 GTS-t 1992

Comment

• Name: Dylan
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian
                  What I do: First cook at the Keg steakhouse
                  Why am I here: I like to party.

Comment

• Greetings to all from Calgary.
                    I like the great Tech info available here.
                    Cheers.

Comment

• Not a noooooob

Just picked up my r32 skyline. I am posting on this website so I can find those little knick knack items to finish it.

So far I have converted honda s2000 leather seats to fit in the front, evo 8 brembos for my front brakes, and I plan on putting a v8 in it.

AMERICA....

Comment

• 93 GTR V-spec

Have just recently taken my GTR V-spec out for summer....now looking for replacement turbos so that my baby sounds better & smokes less... Have been off this site for awhile but now I'm back to rekindle lost friendships. Vanishing Pointhttp://forums.gtrcanada.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Comment

• Name: Alexander
                          What I do: Student
                          Why am I here: I own a Skyline GTR R32 since 2 years and I'm doing a single turbo setup and it is pretty much done! So stoked!

Comment

• Name: Taylor
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: Machinist/Welder/Anything I can get my hands on
                            Why am I here: Love cars, expecially anything with a rb in it. Lookin to help ppl out if I can and get some knowledge for my problems cause there abundant hehe

Cheers

Comment

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone ~ I just got my GTR32 not too long ago , will be here to learn more from you guys ! Thanks in advance !!

Comment

• ProfreshBaxter's Intro

Me:
                                Name: Aaron Baxter
                                Ethnicity: Canadian-Australian
                                What Do I Do: Student/Cook
                                Why am I here: Bought a 92 Skyline GTS-T 4, All wheel Drive/Rear Wheel Drive.
                                Came on here for help + appreciation, Most for tips and parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X