X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Niagara Falls area

Hello GTR Canada,

New to the site but not the JDM scene. Glad to be on board with a great network of JDM enthusiasts.

Crazy Cunuc

Comment

• Hi my name is Gleb i compete in Pro-am and xdc in a baby blue 180, i am sponsored by garage autohero and Intec Racing. I am a team Intec driver, and we r building a new s14 drift car for next season. I currently have a couple projects including a Fd3s and i just picked up a r32 gtst, looking forward to meeting you guys!

-Gleb

Comment

• Hey my names chase and I've been an avid import enthusiast since I was 14. Now 17, I've owned 5 cars (mostly Hondas and 1 Toyota, and all of which I've payed for myself) and am now on my 6th, and my favorite so far, a 1992 r32 gtr. Absolutely love my Nissan and that's why I joined gtrc.

Cheers!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I live in Edmonton, but I am currently vacationing in Turkey. I do not own a skyline currently but I absolutely love them, and I want to get one. I Currently own something completely opposite to the Skyline, an '08 Super Duty.

Cheers
          Last edited by Karaahmetoglu; 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Hey fellow gtr owners

Tom here i just bought a white 89 r32 gtr it had a blown motor so the price was rite. I just got my new motor now i just have to swap them. Ive always liked the skyline and im glad to finally own one. I hopeing to get around 700hp and start taking it to the track and really see what these cars can do. Hope to find out more bought the car and ideas other people have!
            1990 R32 GTR 329awhp @12psi stock turbos

Comment

• Race Skylines-------Intro

Me:
              Name: Gurpreet
              Ethnicity: East Indian Canadian
              What I do: I try to run from skylines
              Why am I here: I really want to get a skyline and when I do I will be on this forum like crazy getting to know everything, I am trying to tune my current car and jumping from a corolla to a serious racing car (skyline) will be a great jump so i joined this forum to help me out.

...and you?

Comment

• Me:
                Name: Carmen
                Ethnicity: Chinese
                What I do: saleswomen
                Why am I here: I really like JP car series due to their high performance in every aspects,wish to share more info with all guys in this forum

Comment

NAME : Jeff

Just bought a nissan skyline 1990 gtst looking to share my love for skylines with people that appreciate the cars. and also find out some info about these amazing machines.

Comment

• John Hopkins

bought r32 GTST

here to learn bout my car

Comment

• Hey,

Live: Nova scotia
                      work: offshore oil
                      I'm looking into buying my first skyline gtr and just doing a little info finding, great site lots of good info so far, thanks

Comment

• New member from seattle

Hello from seattle! Name is Jeff, local drifter, r32 gts-t owner, in the process of swapping to a rb25.

couple pictures of my car

project..

Comment

• New Kid?...

Name: Ernesto
                          Ethnicity: Central American
                          What i do: Carpenter
                          Why Im here: Well i just bought a 92 R32 GTS its 100% stock right now and would like to learn more about the car i know the basics and want to learn more about the fine tuning and the do's and don'ts as to not Ef up my car and lastly to meet and chill with more skyline lovers lol

Comment

• Hey from Montreal

Name: JB (first+middle name, pronounced Jay Bee)
                            Ethnicity: Ukrainian-Canadian (2 generations back were from Ukraine)
                            What I do for a living: Full time student + work for as blue collar worker for my city
                            Current Car: None, but I drive a 2003 Chevy Silverado every day for work
                            Why I'm here: I have a love for godzilla or any skyline for that matter. I would like to purchase one in the near future and learn as much as I can regarding these beautiful machines.
                            Other forums I'm part of: Montreal Racing, Mighty Car Mods, Gamers Open Social under the same forum name

Comment

• info

Name: jordan hofer
                              Ethnicity: scotish
                              What I do for a living: home renovation and apprentice mechanic
                              Current Car: 1994 skyline r33
                              Why I'm here: well im pretty new to imports ive owned a 1992 nissan 180sx but sold it due to all its electrical gremlins i found a good deal on an r33 so here i am today im in love with this car and plan on making 400-500hp in time i definitely dont have money to do what i want done to it now so ive decided to fill my head with all the info i can get till i can actually put down the cash

Comment

• New GTR owner here

Hey bought my first gtr a couple months back. Was bone stock mint condition. Put a 2500 watt stereo in it, made an aluminum intake, removed boost restrictor, gutted cat and straight piped it from there with 3 inch mandrel bend pipe with 4 inch outlet. Also modified maf sensors to work with round K&N style filters. Total mod cost $67 bucks at Canadian Tire for 2 air filters.

I ran an 8.53 in the 8th mile bone stock with air filter and box removed.
                                Waiting to see what it runs with boost and free flowing exhaust

1.73 60 ft times stock.

OH yeah, forgot I removed the blow off valve plumbing and plugged the hole on the first turbo inlet with a rubber plug.
                                Last edited by canadiancarguy; 07-13-2011, 11:49 PM. Reason: added stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X