This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goose View Post
    Saw two GTS-T's today one was black and i was close to new west and the other one was gun metal grey in surrey passing by the resturant wings.
    I'm in new west mon-thurs for school, so there's a pretty good chance you saw me. I would have been getting to new west around 10 and leaving new west around 4:30.
    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• yea i do landscaping out there does yours have a twin tip exhust? if so that was you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goose View Post
        yea i do landscaping out there does yours have a twin tip exhust? if so that was you.
        That would be me. What were you driving? I usually notice other skylines and rhd cars and wave, but I didn't see any other skylines today.
        Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• haha i was in my bosses red ford work pickup. you got a nice skyline tho, i really wanna get some more money together and get one, would love to get kelaogs GTR lol :-)

Comment

• hey southie, i work on the mainland so thats where i see the most skyrines
            C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• ahhh...stay over there for the week and come back home or.......?
              1989 GTS4....

Comment

• i go each morning and return at night
                C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• two gtrs

today i saw 2 gtrs in a driveway.....one silver and one gunmetal....oh wait they were both mine... who wants the gunmetal one?
                  I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• saw a red gtst over ny glen lake today. looks as if it just received a new coat of paint. not sure if the owner is own here.

Comment

• Last Thursday I was on the ferry and there was a black R33, a 300zx, and a White R32 parked beside me... all freshly imported and were heading up to Campbelle River I'm assuming to Tyee Imports..

Unfortunately I had just had surgery and was in no state to get out of the vehicle to go take a look..
                      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Was down at WWL Dock yesterday..

Saw..

Gray Stock R33.

Gray R32 GTS-T with Rims..
                        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• was following a black gtr flying down the pat bay this evening. looked alot like my old car.

Comment

• R35 - Black... I've seen it twice parked out front of the ICBC on McDonald & King Ed.

And does the dude who owns takeda have a delorean & a VERY CLEAN red lancer? Nice garage... I keep seeing his cars on my way to work in East Van.

Comment

• Seen a white R32 in lethbridge parked in front of the school
                              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• It was stupid how many skylines ive seen this week.
                                Friday seen 4 in the NE
                                (Dark Gray 2 guys in it... Passenger door wasdarker then the car itself...) Turning into the little strip mall thing on Edmonton Trail...

Seen 3 While I was sitting in traffic stuck infront of speed tech
                                (One silver GTS at speedtech... Hood lifted...)
                                (2 GTRs drove by heading East on 32nd as well.. One white one and one Charcoal gray...)
                                then seen a few yesterday too but im getting way to confused in trying to remember where I keep seeing you guys
                                93 GTR - Sold
                                92 4 Door - Sold
                                90 GTS-T - Winter Beater
                                2010 Toyota Venza, Mommy Mobile

Comment

Working...
                                X