This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canadianjoker View Post
    Mariner way, and dewdney trunk rd at 3pm.
    black gtst, gave a wave dont know if you saw me or not.
    probably Ryan haha

Comment

• Originally posted by kelaog View Post
      probably Ryan haha
      No I'm sure I would of spotted him being red and all. PLUS he would of said, "Black GTR or GTS-T, I think, went flying by too fast to tell."

Comment

• So I was at a yearly Keg event were all the cooks from all the kegs meet up at one keg and drink eat and get awards and when I got there I saw a dam nice blue skyline GTR with sick volk rims just wondering who owns it on here, saw they had a GTRcanada sticker on the side of the window.

Comment

• i hate this spotted thread.... everyone says they spot cars but no one ever responds

Comment

• White gt at lougheed and laity in maple ridge, 6:30am
            Black gtst lougheed and old dewdny 3pm, sexy car buddy

67 shelby cobra 427, I don't care that it's not a skyline it's a damn sexy car.
            Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
            www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

• Originally posted by canadianjoker View Post
              White gt at lougheed and laity in maple ridge, 6:30am
              Black gtst lougheed and old dewdny 3pm, sexy car buddy

67 shelby cobra 427, I don't care that it's not a skyline it's a damn sexy car.
              I saw the cobra too! I also saw you today, lol when I looked over it took me a second to realize why you were sitting so far away.
              Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• I saw a black GTS4 just barely make it in between two transit buss's into the underground parking lot at Mayfair yesterday around 5pm.

I'm seeing sooo many Skylines lately its insane.
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                  I saw a black GTS4 just barely make it in between two transit buss's into the underground parking lot at Mayfair yesterday around 5pm.

I'm seeing sooo many Skylines lately its insane.
                  why hello there melissa, yeah i waved at yah then started to change lanes...well the bus decided to at the same time. where you hanging out with dude there in the Aristo? i forget his name.

I was taking my buddies into the undergroud parking to have a little exhaust fun.....* i was not doing burnouts or donuts* i just did a frist gear pull in the back hahaha.
                  1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Had a blue skyline pass me headin south on the 99 around 11 this morning. it had what looked like an r34 wing on it. looked nice though. also i always see a black gtst over on 56th near 200th but not for a couple of weeks.
                    C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• Originally posted by davesgtr View Post
                      Had a blue skyline pass me headin south on the 99 around 11 this morning. it had what looked like an r34 wing on it. looked nice though. also i always see a black gtst over on 56th near 200th but not for a couple of weeks.

where are you? haha......obv not on the island?
                      1989 GTS4....

Comment

• saw a blue skyline (non-gtr?) being harassed by the pigs on haro while i was walking to get pizza. i felt for you bro.
                        - Liam
                        91 BNR32

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                          why hello there melissa, yeah i waved at yah then started to change lanes...well the bus decided to at the same time. where you hanging out with dude there in the Aristo? i forget his name.

I was taking my buddies into the undergroud parking to have a little exhaust fun.....* i was not doing burnouts or donuts* i just did a frist gear pull in the back hahaha.
                          Oh haha, your car looked sexy! I suck at knowing who owns what cars around here lol. I sorta cringed when I saw you go between both buss's. Was it a tight squeeze? I couldn't tell but it looked like it hahah.

No I dont know who he is.. he kept on revving his engine but I was ignoring him hahah... one day I just wanna be able to drive to the grocery store or home from work without having some stupid car wanting to race me... I ignore them alll.. its not worth my gas lol.

I loooove the sound of my car in underground parking lots.. I park in an underground parking lot and each time I go in there I rev my engine up with my windows down hahah.. love it.
                          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                            one day I just wanna be able to drive to the grocery store or home from work without having some stupid car wanting to race me... I ignore them alll.. its not worth my gas lol.
                            this will most likey never change, i've learned to laugh at such people...

oh yeah...and i'd very much like to spot the lot of you victoria skylines at timmies for one last meet if the weather is changing as it looks to be
                            そう面倒 ...
                            *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Seen a Black GTS-T in lethbridge, i see it everyday but i was wondering if it was anybodies on here, it has skyline written in gold, and i think the owner goes to high-school, not to sure
                              sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                              ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• Saw two GTS-T's today one was black and i was close to new west and the other one was gun metal grey in surrey passing by the resturant wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X