Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another black skyline in Newton heading east on 72 ave in the curb lane just before 11AM . I was turning left and to go north on 138st. Just saw your tail lights through the traffic.

Comment

Hah.... spotted myself, on the side of the road, on the malahat, with a completely blown tire.... bleh.

I had like 103930 text messages and a couple phone calls saying 'hey I saw you on the side of the road!!' '...........thanks for stopping to help!'

Hah why the hell is that car jack that comes with the car BOLTED into the rear fender?? Just to make my life even harder? lol... and then that tool thing that comes with my car didnt have any tools except some orange things and the tire wrench that didnt fit anyways lol.....

What a night... Anyways, my parents bought me all 4 new tires for me today .... guess it was worth it.
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

damn it you guys and seeing the r35's. I havent seen one in person, even here down in white rock beach were people just come down to drive on marine drive, just to show off the ride. people drive all the way down and all the way back then home, just to get the looks, its kinda disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
          Hah.... spotted myself, on the side of the road, on the malahat, with a completely blown tire.... bleh.

I had like 103930 text messages and a couple phone calls saying 'hey I saw you on the side of the road!!' '...........thanks for stopping to help!'

Hah why the hell is that car jack that comes with the car BOLTED into the rear fender?? Just to make my life even harder? lol... and then that tool thing that comes with my car didnt have any tools except some orange things and the tire wrench that didnt fit anyways lol.....

What a night... Anyways, my parents bought me all 4 new tires for me today .... guess it was worth it.
          lol, it's not bolted on in the trunk, but youhave to turn the jack to loosen it. It wedges itself in there
          Fraser Valley Imports
          Cars:
          1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
          1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
          2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_RB View Post
            lol, it's not bolted on in the trunk, but youhave to turn the jack to loosen it. It wedges itself in there
            Haha no, it literally was bolted in with 2 bolts. Ergh
            1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

Black r32 gtst in whistler. I only caught a quick glimpse I don't have any further details.

Comment

Spotted Black GTR by Science world, i was on the skytrain headed toward waterfront station and you were parked on the side of the road.

Comment

Just saw a blue skyline with black rims, wingless. It was a lighter blue, but not the skyline blue. Looked really clean and sounded amazing. You drove through the Lordco and Kirmac parking lot on 72nd and King George at 5:00.. Car looked good man!!
                  FVI .ca
                  "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

White Wingless skyline in richmond on no.3 road- i THINK it was a GTR with new pearl-white paint- or at least it was well taken care of... or i have bad peripheral vision ... I was driving by and caught a glimps of it in my side-mirror when i was going the other direction XD.

Silver dirty GTS-T that looked and sounded pretty stock in traffic on winston heading eastbound at 4:52pm(lol).

And thx for washing your car DR442 ... it was getting pretty dirty!... just kidding

I'll be driving my car to work again soon (im house+dog sitting atm and no way a dog is going in my skyline lol- unless she's going to put out) if you look down buffalo street most weekdays you'll see my gtr looking back at you

Comment

spotted r35 behind envision bank in abbotsford. I came twice in 2 sec's

Comment

Spotted a Silver GTS with aftermarket bumper on Edmonton Trail today and a White GTR with an aftermarket bumper on 36th.

Anyone?
                        (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

gun grey gtst at the mt newton mcdicks talk to you for awhile told you to join up gtrc!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Murray View Post
                            spotted r35 behind envision bank in abbotsford. I came twice in 2 sec's

Was it Black?
                            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by Micho View Post
                              Spotted a Silver GTS with aftermarket bumper on Edmonton Trail today and a White GTR with an aftermarket bumper on 36th.

Anyone?
                              Silver GTS, aftermarket bumper=duct tape, My specialty 8) but yeah it's Meee!
                              93 GTR - Sold
                              92 4 Door - Sold
                              90 GTS-T - Winter Beater
                              2010 Toyota Venza, Mommy Mobile

Comment

saw a black r35 driving west on lougheed highway near naniamo about a week ago.
                                “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X