This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A18 View Post
    Spotted a red r32 gtst I think, too far to tell for sure. Had a huge GT wing, LED tail lights, and a big body kit, looked kinda like an origin kit, but I was too far to tell for sure. You were going from new west east to surrey, across the port man bridge
    Well, I was on Kijiji today, and ended up finding your car for sale haha.
    http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...QAdIdZ87989753
    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Spotted red(?) Skyline by the border in Abby. Idled on the street(2nd ave) for a few minutes. It was pretty dark, couldn't see much else.
      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• followed a 09 gunmetal grey gtr on southwest marine dr, he jumped a light and went probably about 120 in no time but so did i, cause i caught him...
        funny thing i wasn't even driving my skyline i was in my sen-taR

on the road thier ass end looks like as big a dodge duely ...but still in luv
        \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• in vancouver all day and not 1 skyline spotting, saw a cefiero *sp* and thats it, had to come back over to vancouver island to see one! a lonely silver gtr at tim hortons where the meet usually is at around 545-630ish
          Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Black r32 gtr? just past the mary hill bypass, going towards poco at about 7:45am
            Had a GTR spoiler, fenders looked wider but I only got a glimpse since there was a barrier between the two lanes and I was going the opposite direction.
            Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Spotted Silver GTR pull out of the Langley Walmart Parking Lot, right by Best Buy..

I drove by in my R33..

Waved got no response.
              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Silver GTR in Abby, in front of EA coffee shop and tanning salon.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                  in vancouver all day and not 1 skyline spotting, saw a cefiero *sp* and thats it, had to come back over to vancouver island to see one! a lonely silver gtr at tim hortons where the meet usually is at around 545-630ish
                  was me....
                  I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Spotted Black GTS-T with a Nismo emblem on the back in the Guildford Park Secondary school front parking in Surrey today. It was about 11AM (lunch) and a friend and I were leaving off for work experience as it pulled out and passed us. White guy behind the wheel.
                    Originally posted by Shadao
                    All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
                    Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
                    New Civic vs. Old Skyline
                    ---
                    My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

• Spotted a white GTR on saanich rd turning onto douglas at 4:30.

Comment

• Black GTR or GTS-t looked like GTR rear qp, but a GTST hood (didnt really get a good look )on creekside drive in vancouver near fishermans warf- infront of the credit union building.

Comment

• Spotted..

Gun Metal Gray GTR, on Marine Drive heading into new west..

then Spotted V-spec 1 GTR in surrey.. on Fraser i think..
                          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post

Spotted this in Walnut Grove..

I was walking to my Second job in the Rain..

anyone
                            Finally, I was starting to think no one would ever see me.
                            Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Comment

• spotted white r32 GTR 148th and 24th today at 1130ish, not heading down that big hill by softball city.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChadGTR View Post
                                Spotted a white GTR on saanich rd turning onto douglas at 4:30.
                                This what more then likely me
                                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

Working...
                                X