Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a gun metal GTR with BBS LM gold wheels and a carbon hood. Oh wait that was my car I saw and it was in the garage being fixed like it always is. damn it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eber View Post
      Spotted a gun metal GTR with BBS LM gold wheels and a carbon hood. Oh wait that was my car I saw and it was in the garage being fixed like it always is. damn it
      haha i hear that... spotted my car under a car cover covered with blocks of insulation because my ******* house flooded

Comment

• Haha thanks! I'd better money on myself too

But I really am very curious to find out if this is just someone's girlfriend or if there is another girl driving a skyline around here...

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
        Let the mud wrestling begins..

I say melissa will win - I will bet my money on you.. lol
        1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
          haha i hear that... spotted my car under a car cover covered with blocks of insulation because my ******* house flooded
          errrrr....what?? the hell happened pete?
          そう面倒 ...
          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
            errrrr....what?? the hell happened pete?
            ill post in local vics

Comment

• White GT-R(?) at a Chevron station in Vancouver, around 8:10, Oct.25. Looked like the hood was up.
              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• spotted black gtr:
                37th ave ripping through the 7-11 intersection...almost miseed the red light :P

Comment

• Saw a gtst (gun metal?) in rush hour this morning heading into esquimalt on the old island hwy (had a sticker on the center of the rear bumper). later on, spotted a red gtst heading west on hwy 10 in surrey. on a side note, i also saw a sweet black gt 40 turn into ladner this evening.
                  C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• Just saw a spaceship! Haha... some solar powered 3 wheel car that apparently drove over the malahat and is in Victoria now... saw it cruising down Douglas... seriously though.. It really looks like a spaceship haha.

Anyone else see that?

Comment

• Hey, saw a silver gtr with an L on the back and shortly after saw a new red gtr fly west pass me on the 91. first view of a new gtr. not bad
                      C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• saw a black 4dr in surrey yesterday had gtr wing and some vinyl writing/logo's on the side, this was on King George highway just up from the court house aways
                        looked nice for a 4dr
                        Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• I Saw a Black GTS-T w/ a courier company magnet on the side @ Grandview/Skeena (Near Boundary) in Vancouver... Skyline Courier @_@!

Spotted a Black GTR (it was dark, but i think it may have been the one i've seen at the insight office, and film studios~ but im not sure.)

Also spotted, someone who works for Insight or in the local film industry (i spotted your car in the Battlestar lot a LOT- looks good.

Comment

• Spotted White GTS-T out side the Walmart Supercenter in south surrey. I took a nice pic of your car which is now my computer background. I know you live in the area, but who are you!!!? Please get rid of those horrible head lights they are square!!!! Fully legal skyline though good job. I'll post pics of the headlights to show you all when im home from school.

Oh one more note, if you go there often park in the underground, you will love how your car sounds when your down there. I was there litterally everyday untill icbc stole my car. :drive:

Comment

• spotted deftone rippin up/down my road today, car sounds good mang
                              Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Spotted a black Skyline (gts I think) ripping down Douglas at about 5:00 on Monday -- heard the blow off valves a mile away haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X