Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annnd spotted a black GTR last night around 5 beside Mayfair, not sure the name of the road.
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Spotted grey GTS outside the Shoppers Drug Mart at 152nd and Fraser Highway in Surrey around noon today. Had an N on the back.
      Originally posted by Shadao
      All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
      Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
      New Civic vs. Old Skyline
      ---
      My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

• Spotted a orange skyline from a distance, no idea what road i was on, i was in the passengers seat of Andrews crazy GTR --- ohh baby do i ever love that car now.

Spotteddd many skylines at Ztune today -- I'll post some pictures up probably monday or tuesday. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
          Spotted a orange skyline from a distance, no idea what road i was on, i was in the passengers seat of Andrews crazy GTR --- ohh baby do i ever love that car now.

Spotteddd many skylines at Ztune today -- I'll post some pictures up probably monday or tuesday. :P
          you sure it wasnt red...it woulda been me!!!

Anyways yah Drew's car is INSANE!!!!!!....
          Fraser Valley Imports.ca
          (The Detailer)
          We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
          Car Project: In The Making

Comment

• On Thursday I saw two skylines one was early in the morning a silver GTR with chrome lipped rims sexy looking haha was driving through the Guilford mall parking lot and the other one was a gun metal not sure what it was it was in Guilford close to the safeway parked at some store.

Comment

• Spotted a White GTS-t with yellow foglights heading down 104 Avenue around 6PM tonight...
              Originally posted by Shadao
              All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
              Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
              New Civic vs. Old Skyline
              ---
              My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

• Red GTR going through the intesection of lonsdale ave at around 7pm. I heard the BOV as you floored it through the intersection, About a block behind you has a Grey R35

Comment

• I Seen a Black GTS-T parked out front of the west side Pizza Hut in Lethbridge. It had the back seats gutted out. I also seen a 4 door R32 parked outside of Catholic Central High School (CCHS)
                  sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                  ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
                    you sure it wasnt red...it woulda been me!!!

Anyways yah Drew's car is INSANE!!!!!!....
                    Nah, unless your car looks very close to orange haha.

Comment

• Spotted a bayside blue GTS-T with a Skyline Shop and JUN sticker on the driver side rear vent glass. Looks like it had an HKS exhaust.. This was around 12:30PM yesterday. You were driving along Stewardson just going past Key West Ford.
                      FVI .ca
                      "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

• saw a white skyline drive by my install bay , lansdowne richmond futureshop
                        also theres a blue gtr, with white rims sitting in frnt/side of Vader Speed and Sound see it almost every day, been there for a couple weeks now...
                        \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• ^ Blue GT-R is their demo car..it's been on sale for a while now for at ~19,000.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                            Spotted a orange skyline from a distance, no idea what road i was on, i was in the passengers seat of Andrews crazy GTR --- ohh baby do i ever love that car now.

My orange car??

unless there is another :x
                            91 GTS-T
                            -- 4 Door Love --

Comment

• Spotted a silver gtr on craigflower on my way to work yesterday around 8:40am

Comment

• I spotted a girl in a white gtr talking on a phone infront of my work heading towards CFB at around 5pm................... But melissa would have stoped in too say Hi so it wasn't her

Comment

Working...
                                X