Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did justine take someone else's skyline now??!!! lol....i sure learned my lesson from that one
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Spotted that GTR with the R33 Front end..

Out around SFU area.
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Spotted a black with white stripes gts-t on KG in surrey
        you on here?.. your car sounds sicck !!!
        91 GTS-T
        -- 4 Door Love --

Comment

• Ah! You so hate me now haha, what days do you work next time I drive by I will stop by. I was going to pick up my boyfriend, I was late!!!

PS: hurraay I got spotted, I never get spotted haha.

Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
          I spotted a girl in a white gtr talking on a phone infront of my work heading towards CFB at around 5pm................... But melissa would have stoped in too say Hi so it wasn't her
          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
            I spotted a girl in a white gtr talking on a phone infront of my work heading towards CFB at around 5pm................... But melissa would have stoped in too say Hi so it wasn't her
            Me too....I spotted a white GTR with some girl driving on Craigflower....I didn't get any sort of light flash or anything....I flashed my brake lights but I got no response......ouch....what a burn:-(
            Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• lol I spotted u earlier on this page -- I didn't notice the brake lights flash, I was doing my make up while driving, was so late for work lmao. I waved tho pretty quickly, you prob didn't notice that haha.

Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
              Me too....I spotted a white GTR with some girl driving on Craigflower....I didn't get any sort of light flash or anything....I flashed my brake lights but I got no response......ouch....what a burn:-(

Comment

• spotted a white skyline turning right onto the vmp a few minutes ago....gtr front bumper but i belive it was a gts....you on here?
                そう面倒 ...
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• haha hey jared....geez way to assume its a gts...what makes you so skillfull eyed haha. yeah im driving kiels(Ferguson) car around this weekend...installing his guage pod, FMIC, new tires etc.

your cars looking hot as always!!

P.S- Its Pearl White w/ a Pink tint haha...urr..i mean salmon..its a tuff fish!
                  1989 GTS4....

Comment

• haha, hey jordan...i just kinda figured it was...considering theres only 1 white gtr that i know of in town and thats melissa....whos car i havent seen yet... WTF!? fine work though jordan! oh right, pearl white....with "salmon" tint eh? hey man i got nothing against pink...err salmon, in proper doses of course!
                    そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Parking on 10th Ave At Japanese Village
                      saw a Very Clean white R33...
                      93 GTR - Sold
                      92 4 Door - Sold
                      90 GTS-T - Winter Beater
                      2010 Toyota Venza, Mommy Mobile

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                        ...considering theres only 1 white gtr that i know of in town and thats melissa....whos car i havent seen yet... WTF!?
                        Bah - Sorry!

We need to organize one last meet (during the day, on a weekend) before it gets too cold and everyone puts their cars into storage.

Oh and...

Spotted: MYSELF -- STUCK... on the side of the road, in Shawnigan Lake... trying to figure out why my car just died on me. Thanks to Andrewww at Ztune, we figured out my PTU had become a tiny, tiny bit unplugged.

Comment

• yes my car has salmon color tint to it but it is salmon and they are strong fish lol

Comment

• Spotted 2 Skylines today..

1 was red, carbon trunk, very low exhaust note.

1 silver Gts-t sedan, gold wheels, HID lights, passenger was smoking.:hit newb:
                            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Spotted a red r32 gtst I think, too far to tell for sure. Had a huge GT wing, LED tail lights, and a big body kit, looked kinda like an origin kit, but I was too far to tell for sure. You were going from new west east to surrey, across the port man bridge
                              Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• I'm working out of town here in cranbrook bc. I didn't think I would sees skyline out here, and I didn't but I did see a brand new 09 gtr (silver) iwas awe struck seeing one way out here. (bc plates I think)
                                Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                                www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Working...
                                X