This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a black gts last night on the Pay Bay
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• white gtst with grey tail light at samz pub in poco around 7 40 on sunday
      Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Grey GTR going down Douglas in front of the McDonalds and the mall around 12:30? give or take.

Comment

• Ooohh, spotted a Silver GTS(4?) in South Calgary, by Horton Road on New Years Eve. Looked like it would be fun in the snow!
          BlackAura (Kevin)
          1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
          2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
          1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

• saw a red gts driving down ave c. in Saskatoon in the snow. anybody here?
            Current Garage:
            91 gts-t (rb25)
            91 corolla sr5

Comment

• Spotted white GTR with massive gt wing...lol, at the parking lot right beside the Whiskey last night. Got a damn ticket for parking in the same parking lot. I guess it was private property maybe.

Comment

• White GTST on admirals yesterday around... 3:30? heading towards Canadian Tire.

Comment

• White gts-t around 4:40pm going up johnsons hill in the lovely rush hour.

car had a gtr spoiler (902 kpm) car sounded good, to back i could barely hear it over the work truck
                  Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                  www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

• black gtst at around 2/3 pm turning onto westbound whytemud from 17th.

Comment

• black gtst, possibly gtr (only caught a glimps of it) at metrotown shopping centre stopped at a red light with bronze rims (I think) around 3pm

Comment

• Spotted R33's.

2 of them

Sitting outside my house.

Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• spotted a blk gts-t, i think, dannys market(4rd and franics), try thier screamers...4 days ago
                          today- a silver gtr with a messed up front bumper bottom lip ripped up and a taped on boost gauge on the dash. eww. in front my work futureshop lansdowne, richmond, nice car though
                          \"speed is everything out of control without grip\"

Comment

• I finalllly saw a brand new GTR in real life driving on the highway on Saturday .. I was heading into North Van from West Van and he was heading into West Van from North Van (I dont know the name of the highway) ... It was red... and it was sexy. :bow down: I dont think I've ever been so excited... hahahah.

Comment

• I saw a sexy black GTR pull up behind the sexiest silver GTR around in the parkinglot off Kelly road. It might be the silver GTRs new mistress!
                              the sound of its exhaust made my wiener tingle. hahaha
                              Cody it looks and sounds great!
                              I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• spotted my first R35 gtr in calgary today, trying to find a importer lol.

they are so massive looking in person

Comment

Working...
                                X