Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a GTR on the side of the highway Friday when I was heading towards the ferries in Victoria around 2:00pm... who was that?

Spotted a white GTS today with a white wing, cruising down Robson Street in Van around noonish today.
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• While ago, early January I spotted a Gunmetal R35 making its way through Duncan, was on my way to work so I didn't have time to follow or anything. So much for not seeing any R35s on the island. Duncan's tiny and I saw one suckas haha
      1989 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

(O-O-SKYLINE-O-O)

Comment

• RED R35 racing purple lambo Diablo highway 1 westbound in between Lions bay and Squamish.

Intense.

1990 Pearl White GTR

Comment

• Spotted..

1. Black GTS-T White Rims Loud Exhaust "N" on the Back by Rick Hanson High School on Townline Road in Abby ( I was in my R33 with my Sister) at around 6pm

Spotted Another

1. GTS-T from a distance taking the 232nd Exit off Highway one, i was cruise by the exit and saw you ( at around 6:45)
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Spotted Chasduran's red/black GTS sedan on Mouat drive in Abby, around 2:30. You were entering as I was leaving.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• no way its running nice
              Chokehold Energy. Make 'em Tap.

Comment

• spotted a white gts-t with gtr kit around 4:15 today at sooke rd and veterans memorial
                そう面倒 ...
                *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Wine red GTR down at white rock beach at sandpiper tonight with aftermarket gold/gunmetal wheels. License plate 033LGE. No side markers so I think hes had it for awhile. Looked in good shape. Drove by and took a good look.
                  06 WRX

Comment

• Someone just moved in across the street from me..nice, loud BNR32 in the driveway, along with a blue 350Z and a red Porsche. Damn.
                    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Black GTS-t with gtr spoiler, seen you at sportsplex in langley. Made sure to say "nice car".
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

• Was in Vancouver yesterday, just as I was saying to my girlfriend "I haven't seen any skylines yet" a black gts drove by me, heading into downtown Vancouver coming off the lions gate bridge I would assume (I dont know the name of the road) in the early afternoon...

Then when I was heading back into town I saw a 2009 Charcoal Grey GTR near Taylor Way in West Van and soon later as I drove into Downtown Van saw a black GTR, guy driving it with a girl in the passenger seat (I think a GTR didn't get a good enough look) around 3:30pm? ... I'm horrible with road names there so bare with me. I was in my GTR

Comment

• Seen that same R35 in west van. Marine and 21st going towards the lions gate bridge. Sick.

1990 Pearl White GTR

Comment

• spotted red r33 going down 200th about half an hour ago
                            looked mint

Comment

• Black GTS-4 with a GTR badge right below your GTS-4 markings.

Park Royal South by Whole Foods/Cactus Club.

What the hell is with the GTR badge dude?

Wack.

1990 Pearl White GTR

Comment

• Silver skyline (gts I think maybe? didn't get a good look) in the parkade near Save on Foods Memorial, beside the Dive Shop and that Audio store.. had an N on the back... anyone here?

Comment

Working...
                                X