This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been legal for almost a year now
    Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkerz View Post
      Saw a mint looking white R33 GT-R on the Anthony Henday around 7pm today in Edmonton. I thought these things weren't legal yet?

If its a GTR its not Legal..

if its a GTS-T it is..

Prolly was a GTS-T with a GTR Kit..
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
        been legal for almost a year now

Really? I knew the R33's were legal yeah, but I thought the first R33 GT-R didn't come off the line until about January 1995.
        \"Check out that skyline!\" - \"No, that\'s an impala\" - \"...Yeah I know, I was just testing you\"

Comment

• Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
          If its a GTR its not Legal..

if its a GTS-T it is..

Prolly was a GTS-T with a GTR Kit..
          Yeah that's what I'm thinking. It DEFINITELY looked like a GT-R however I suppose it COULD have been a GTS with the kit. It was f'n sexy though.
          \"Check out that skyline!\" - \"No, that\'s an impala\" - \"...Yeah I know, I was just testing you\"

Comment

• i was tired when i read that, thought it just said R33 :P
            but there are a bunch of R33's that have gtr kits in canada, i see them forsale on beyond.ca all the time
            Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• I was sitting at Wendy's around 1:30 - 2:00 am and a skyline passed by on s. Fraser. Sounded great, and all I saw were the round tails when I looked up. Not sure if it was a GTR or a GTSt.
              Fraser Valley Imports
              Cars:
              1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
              1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
              2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

• Gunmetal GT-R with BBS wheels at the McDonalds on King George Hwy in Surrey around 1:30PM Today. Headed for the drive-thru and when me and my bro came out from getting food to go, driver was there polishing off a drink.
                Originally posted by Shadao
                All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
                Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
                New Civic vs. Old Skyline
                ---
                My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

• Spotted a red wine R33gts near University Drive in Lethbridge.
                  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

• White gtst going west on dewdney, then right on 232 in maple ridge about a week ago. I see a gunmetal grey GTR by poco industrial complex sometimes, and also another white gtst (different one) with a gtr front end and black lip going onto pitt river bridge from maple ridge on monday or tuesday morning.
                    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

• Saw a white R33 fly by me westbound on the Whitemud by the Anthony Henday overpass at about 3:30 or 4:00 today. Made my R32 feel old

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                        Spotted a black GTS-T driven by a girl on #1 heading west near Chilliwack on Tues. around 10am. Then saw that 240 with the Datsun 510 front end on it on Hyway#10 in Langely around 2pm same day. OMFG that thing is FUGLY.

Jon.

The blaCK gts was me
                        My first spotting

Comment

• orange gts-4

just saw an orange gts-4door on 200th street in langley with a gtr front end at around 2:55pm today. i was in the white skyline with hids and i highbeamed u haha. nice car.

Comment

• spotted white gtr south on crowchild around 11 this morning see it almost everyday

Comment

• Spotted a black HCR32, BNR32 F/bumper, had some scratches on the bumper, in Abbotsford by Valley Eurotec.
                              03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Spotted on Lougheed heading towards maple ridge..

Silver 2 Door GTS-T R32, with what looked like Swapped in 4 Door Tail lights

Just at the lights before the albian Ferry, i was on my Bike (Orange Tiger)
                                Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X