This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
    Dont worry, I've never been spotted either...

............Being spotted is overrated anyways......................:-x

Spotted a BEAUTIFUL 67 Shelby Mustang yesterday at Pete's.. ohh baby was that nice.

spotted melissa at about 5:45? in my driveway:drive:

Comment

Originally posted by J-Ran View Post
      Come on now, you said the only time you spotted my car is when I spotted your car and PMd you. But seriously, Im not getting spotted much myself... oh well
      im not worried about, besides, whats the point of telling everyone you did? hehe

Originally posted by VicSkylines
      spotted melissa at about 5:45? in my driveway
      Today 02:09 PM
      um.....yea....ok! lol
      .......GTRCANADA.COM
      Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Originally posted by 89Baysideblue View Post
        um.....yea....ok! lol
        yesterday:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
          spotted melissa at about 5:45? in my driveway:drive:
          Hurrraaaay!

haha... k, maybe not so overrated...
          1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

R35 Gunmetal grey saw at Dunsmuir and Seymour today at 530ish.

Sweet car! Anyone from here? BTW it had BC plates!

Comment

doesnt Z-Tuned guy have one?

EDIT: i think his is red.....

EVEN BIGGER EDIT: Z-Tuned is in toronto, not vancouver haha

as you were, nothing to see here.
              1989 GTS4....

Comment

New GTR

Spotted a white GTR, yes the NEW one, last night heading South on Blackfoot Trail, between Heritage and Southland.
                Lucky I was in the car with my wife, which gave me a good chance to stare as it passed 8-)

Comment

A couple months ago a guy pulls up beside me at a red light and asks about where I got my car etc... The light turns green and I tell him to look on GTRCanada.com.

Fast forward to last night... Driving on the Anthony Henday up by Sherwood Park and a white GTR with a carbon hood catches up to me. I wave and give him the thumbs up, but he's pointing and talking etc, so we pull over.

He says,
                  "I talked to you on the road and you told me to GTRCanada. I did, and now I've got this! (pointing to the car)"

So, props to Alex for buying a sweet looking (wingless) GTR, solving some MAF issues, and getting out there!

Cheers,
                  Dan
                  sigpic
                  The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Nice, thats pretty sweet.
                    FVI .ca
                    "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

i believe i spotted kneacsu again.

white gtr going east on loughead by shaughnessy 6:30am. i think you were right beside that red, and white silvia looking thing.
                      Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                      www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Saw a gunmetal one on peigan tr early this morning. Had a gts wing

Comment

Black GTS-t, nice and clean, Carbon bonnet....parked outside Brasso Nissan on Friday afternoon. Tall Chinese fella was the owner I think (I commented on the car as I walked by with the wife)

Another clean GTS-t, Wine Red this time. Parked outside the passport office in Fish Creek/Shawnee station yesterday evening.

Comment

Alright so i am coming back from the hot night in the city event in kamloops...i take the 176/104th exit off number 1...and at around 176th and 86th i see a BRAND SPANKING NEW R35...i go nuts and start following it...

I come up to an intersection about 2 blocks away and see a nice grey R32 and watch as he spots the R35 and swings a U in MID traffic....i Start laughing and catch up to him...

Were haluinass catchin up the the R35 weavin through traffic...and stop at a green light to give him our comments and a few short revs and were off on our way...

Now i we talked later on since we were headin in the same direction...but buddy sorry i dont know who you are but you did say you were on these forums...to bad the R35 guy isnt haha...
                            Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                            (The Detailer)
                            We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                            Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
                              Alright so i am coming back from the hot night in the city event in kamloops...i take the 176/104th exit off number 1...and at around 176th and 86th i see a BRAND SPANKING NEW R35...i go nuts and start following it...

I come up to an intersection about 2 blocks away and see a nice grey R32 and watch as he spots the R35 and swings a U in MID traffic....i Start laughing and catch up to him...

Were haluinass catchin up the the R35 weavin through traffic...and stop at a green light to give him our comments and a few short revs and were off on our way...

Now i we talked later on since we were headin in the same direction...but buddy sorry i dont know who you are but you did say you were on these forums...to bad the R35 guy isnt haha...

...did The Stig get his R35 yet? That may be him.
                              E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
                              They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

Spotted a White Skyline with 'The Skyline Shop' sticker on his back side window on the street I live on... Short Street, by the Nissan Dealership yesterday and the day before.. must work there or something... Is that anyone here?? (In Victoria)
                                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

Working...
                                X